Found a big flake in my backyard!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG0810.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I dream about what sits on the bedrock 125 feet below.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks almost like you need to file a claim on your backyard, and
then start digging...deep.:occasion14:

greenerlumber

Mar 4, 2013
Mexico, MO
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Geeez Fish!! You gotta perfect opportunity here.... Sell all the lawn equipment and use the cash for a down payment on a big a$$ track hoe!
I'm sure the better half will agree when she sees pans like that and you won't have to mess with the lawn anymore.
Could this be like the old adage of "too much candy will make ya sick"?? lol.
Kinda puts a damper on the "I gold prospect cuz I luv nature and gettin' out and all the great exercise I get from this hobby"......Yeah right kid....grab those beers
and follow me into the back yard for some REAL fun....lol.
RP

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
How big of a hole could I dig for that new pool? Doesn't that trommel look like a cement mixer?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Might be interesting to get a small drill rig in there and see
just how far that bedrock really is...

Just keep in mind that..

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First your house?? or rental. If owned go to recorders office and look up your original deed as all rights must be listed as in mineral,water and timber plus easements,incumbrances and CCRs- hope it's a HUGE piece a land and ya find tons a au 2 u 2-John

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice find, I keep getting this mental picture of a treble light hanging on a limb over a large hole in the dark of night, and the stabbing sound of the shovel being kicked into the dirt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread