Yukon Gold

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was flippin through the channels last night and caught the last ten minutes of a show called Yukon Gold. I don't remember even hearing about it. The bit I saw was leaps and bounds better than Gold Rush, Jungle Gold, and that other walking around in Greenland or Iceland show don't recall the name....The guys I saw were seasoned Miners running their sites well, and recovering good color the one guy had 132 oz after he went and had his cons cleaned by what they called a " Goldwasher" who is a fella set up it seems with a Biz to recover your fines for you rather than you doing on your own and buying the expensive gear for it. I only know of a " Gravelwasher" never heard of a "Goldwasher"....Kinda want to change my Handle now...:laughing7: Mods can I do that?.....anyways if you guys havn't seen the show you might want to check it out it seems to be pretty realistic I will try to catch it again. It is produce in Canada and by Canadians so maybe that is why it doesn't have the fake Hollywood feel to it.:dontknow:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caught up as well. Lots of breakdowns...only drama really is the Dad and his kid. I like the country and the fly overs of the Mining areas. Look at the Boulder piles...not cobble ...boulders. One of the shots in between scenes, was a riverside area with a big modern trommel abandoned and overgrown..very poignant.I like it so far because it seems.. relatively... lightly... produced:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread