Pvillehunter no more

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Guys( and Gals who care):laughing7:.... I have contacted the suits in administration and put in for a name change. I no longer live in Placerville...close but, not in what I consider to be in the proper area to keep my original handle. Not to worry I will remain Mouthy, cocky, and ever the devils advocate...I will keep chiming in when not necessary and make sure to piss you fellas off when needed. I look forward to hitting the diggings with Gravelwasher as I think my new name will have a nice ring to it when used in the same sentence as his.....I.E. ..".The day Gravelwasher and Goldwasher found the six pound nugget"...(and couldn't decide who got to take it home the first night):headbang:

Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Such a sad passing, Pville is gone, sob. I will miss that tall stringy S., Wait what did that message say? Oh, he's only changed his title as he's moved out of that geographical location! Whew, that was close. So we will have the same terse comments to keep us inspired as it is only a moniker shift not a change in the angle of the pen, Cool! Will the new digs be large enough for the whole family and the toys. But wait, that yard had such promise! I mean finding gold in your own front yard? Man the new place must really be special! Hmm, makes me wonder about the comment about the six pound nugget, maybe they found it already? Great! Enjoy the new view!........................63bkpkr

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crying.gif

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, at least you didn't change it to "Catwasher." :laughing7:

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Terry, lol thats funny stuff!! :laughing7:

Goldwasher, Sounds good, hope to be washing some gold with ya soon.

6 LB nugget, heck we could always hack saw that chunk. I would go all gangster and put it on a chain around my neck and change my name to DJ AU..lol:headbang:

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Man... You scared the bejesus out of me there till I read the post! I thought you had up and died on us or something!!!! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN! I've lost too many people over the years and don't want to see another one kick the bucket. (Well unless it's to settle it down a bit so they can fit more materials to run into it)

OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no 63 I'm still at the same house. I havn't Lived in Pville for 2+ years now....I have wanted to change the name for a while. I am on the Homestead for the long haul.....Still sittin' right on top of the same lode with the same yard full of quartz and still ten minutes from my diggins....I have cleared way too much brush and have too nice of a garden and fruit trees started to leave, not to mention I bought at the bottom of the market and have gained about 33% equity since we moved in so the plan is to make this a very smart investment. Room for the kids I can fill my poke and Deer tag right down the road and I will never be surrounded by track homes, I am startin to put down some roots.....Most definitely not a "Catwasher" ....my dog has tried to make friends with the skunks twice now soooo maybe "Dogwasher" was a close second..:cat:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, at least you didn't change it to "Catwasher." :laughing7:
...or rooster washer....but Hey,I always said..."Its mine I will wash it as long as I want"

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I assume you are still playing a little golf, yes? Did you consider "ballwasher", or is that getting too personal? :tongue3:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome new guy! LOL

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][/FONT][/FONT]
anything with eeeeerrr at the end​

Attachments

• pirates.jpg
    pirates.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 188
OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...or rooster washer....but Hey,I always said..."Its mine I will wash it as long as I want"

I assume you are still playing a little golf, yes? Did you consider "ballwasher", or is that getting too personal? :tongue3:

HE HE HE.......One time my mom walked in on my little brother in the bathtub when he was like 5.....'"Hey stop playin with that" she says...to wich his reply was..."Why not its mine.....he was too young to remember it, I will never forget:tongue3:

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I wish like hell I was only 10 min from my diggings....:-(
Lots of rain in east San Diego co the past few weeks, but all on the wrong side of the mountain to start saturated MY watershed :-(
Hoping the snow starts early in Julian this year.

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok Guys( and Gals who care):laughing7:.... I have contacted the suits in administration and put in for a name change. I no longer live in Placerville...close but, not in what I consider to be in the proper area to keep my original handle. Not to worry I will remain Mouthy, cocky, and ever the devils advocate...I will keep chiming in when not necessary and make sure to piss you fellas off when needed. I look forward to hitting the diggings with Gravelwasher as I think my new name will have a nice ring to it when used in the same sentence as his.....I.E. ..".The day Gravelwasher and Goldwasher found the six pound nugget"...(and couldn't decide who got to take it home the first night):headbang:

Pgoldvillehunterwasher .......................... don't you need some kind'a permit for that .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread