I wonder

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all know how short sighted the greenies, libs, and other wackos are. They do what ever they can , usually dishonestly, to close forest roads and whole sections of forest, try to close mining, hunting, camping, fishing and some day all human contact with nature, (see agenda 21), but I wonder if they thouight of how all of their dishonesty and tricks will affect them? I doubt it as they are too stupid to look to the long term. I will give them a hint. Close the forest one road at a time, what do we need rangers and leo's or any forest service employees for. No forest roads to maintain no need for road equipment, no road equipment, no opperators or mechanics needed, no roads don't need campgrounds or attendants or gounds maintenance. No roads to patrol no need for the leo. No need for employees of any kind the whole forest service is unneccessary. The rest of the wackos will loose their meal tickets also because they will no longer have the forest service to sue and settle and steal our tax money. They are out of work also. The forest service is too stupid to know that by allying with the wackos they are cutting their own throats and will eventually make them no longer needed or relavent. Next time you run into an over zealous leo or other forest service personel. you may want to ask them if they like their jobs because they are helping to make it go away.

BH Prospector

Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Dan. I'm just tired of all of us having to live in the REAL WORLD while the idiots in Washington live in some kind of dreamland. If my words can shake things up then I'll start yelling them at the top of my lungs! Of course I'll most likely end up on some govt watch list as a subversive/domestic terrorist or something like that. Gee... Wasn't that what the RUSSIANS used to do back in the day? If you raised your voice in protest you got a one way ticket to Siberia.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Goldenirishman- Preach on my brother! And welcome to the list. Has your phone started sounding kinda funny? Ya know what to say if they can't take a joke!

Okay show of hands, how many signed up for their "affordable" health care today? Did you go bronze, silver, gold, platinum, or bankrupt?

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Fowled... They can tap my phone all they want to! I've got nothing to hide from those idiots. Everything I do is legal and above board. So if they want to mess with me for speaking my mind, that's just more fuel for the fire and they'll end up shooting themselves in the foot yet again. besides... Everyone knows that the FBI, NSA, ETC ETC ETC couldn't find a hooker in a brothel anyway.

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol

Attachments

• image-1713328761.jpg
    image-1713328761.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 72

Top Member Reactions