I wonder

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all know how short sighted the greenies, libs, and other wackos are. They do what ever they can , usually dishonestly, to close forest roads and whole sections of forest, try to close mining, hunting, camping, fishing and some day all human contact with nature, (see agenda 21), but I wonder if they thouight of how all of their dishonesty and tricks will affect them? I doubt it as they are too stupid to look to the long term. I will give them a hint. Close the forest one road at a time, what do we need rangers and leo's or any forest service employees for. No forest roads to maintain no need for road equipment, no road equipment, no opperators or mechanics needed, no roads don't need campgrounds or attendants or gounds maintenance. No roads to patrol no need for the leo. No need for employees of any kind the whole forest service is unneccessary. The rest of the wackos will loose their meal tickets also because they will no longer have the forest service to sue and settle and steal our tax money. They are out of work also. The forest service is too stupid to know that by allying with the wackos they are cutting their own throats and will eventually make them no longer needed or relavent. Next time you run into an over zealous leo or other forest service personel. you may want to ask them if they like their jobs because they are helping to make it go away.

BH Prospector

Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BHP, points well taken and correctly so. I believe you can extend your topic further out to other jobs, incomes, businesses and many other people.

Also, what happens to the forest when it is allowed to return to what is natural? I for one would not care to live near one for many reasons.

One of the first things that could happen would be gigantic wild fires very similar to what we have been seeing for the past couple of summers only worse. The existing fires have cost the U.S. millions upon millions of dollars that by the way we do not have. Our current forest conditions, thank you Forest Dis-Service, are dangerously bad and would only become worse with their closure to us, the people who pay for their care or for the fire fighting as the government has not cared for the forests.

One of the things the will happen is that they will become Wild! This is what the greenies want after all But, what does wild mean? It means Wild! Animals of all types will go unchecked as to population and this will include packs of wolves, wild dogs, etc. Hey I'm only saying what is happening with Wolves right now, they are bad news. Mankind is only the top predator when it is armed! Unarmed we are a free meal to Animals of all types. So what if we live in cities, if the city is right next to a forest then the wild animals will roam the city!

Oh, you scoff at me! You better take a look at places like Anchorage Alaska to try to understand what the animals will do. Anchorage has a large Moose population and it walks college campuses, downtown Anchorage and anywhere a Moose wants to go it will. If a human gets in the way then the human goes down. So there are male and female moose in Anchorage, they procreate and baby moose are born, it is called calving season. During that time of the year the babies are vulnerable to other animals and for bears, that's Black Bears and Grizzly Bears, these young ones are great snacks. It is not real safe to walk around Anchorage at certain times of day or certain seasons.

There is a saying: "Be careful what you wish for as you may just get it"!

There will be many other changes that go along with the Closing of the Forests and Mankind will not like the results..............63bkpkr

OP
OP
B H Prospector

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are soooooooo right 63! I had thought of all of that when I did the post but wanted to keep it kinda short. I knew others (everyone who uses this forum are intelligent people) would come up with their own additional consequences as you did. Those idiots just don't think how things will be affected by their actions weather it be the forest, wild life, or human. Thank you so much for your additional comments 63. I hope others will think about this and add to it and use what is learned here to fight the morons. This is our world also not just theirs to rule over.

BH Prospector

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree whole heartedly with you guys, i know this may be a little off topic , maybe not but i have this fear ,that with the situation of the economy ,when the current monitary system collapses because our money is worthless, and it is ,we would have to revert to gold backed currency, now when this happens i fear that the gov would close mineral entry to public land,to protect (its) assets, is this just me being (loco) or is this been on anyone elses mind.

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with all of you. The libtards and the rest "running" our govt are all instant gratification types who don't even think about tomorrow,next year, etc. Our financial system IS about to fail and that scares me too. I worry that some of these more recent "land grabs" are just that, big bro sitting on a gold reserve. Funny as they've done that here in so cal, 1000's of acres at a time and call it a "open air reserve" or a "green place reserve". Strangely as I research prospecting areas for myself that a lot of these "reserves" are in prime gold areas. I hate all the changes towards agenda 21 that I have seen in my short 38 years, and I fear for the next two generations. :-(

Last edited:

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BH, the problem is you are thinking logically . Who says Fed employees have to justify their jobs with necessity?

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a video on You Tube some time back, it was about the Gold of Russia. There is a part of the country in Russia where Mom & PoP used to scratch out a living by hand prospecting in the rugged zone. Then the Government of Russia Closed the area to prospecting, put in harsh punishments for anyone caught in the zone and once it was cleared of people the Government licensed a Major company to Strip Mine the entire place. At the time the video was made the strip mining was still taking place, in the background you could see what was left of the forest and plants the rest was all laid to waist. The mining was ongoing so as long as they were finding gold they would continue to strip mine killing every living plant in the area including tearing down the forest.

This is not a pretty picture but it is the truth! I suspect this country is headed in that direction and these once beautiful river canyons of Ours will be destroyed down to the bedrock. What will happen down stream once the vegetation that holds the dirt in place is gone? Sacramento delta and the bay will be flooded with dirt only worse then in the days of the Monitors.........................63bkpkr

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The people running our government are doing what they want because they know the social and cultural fabric of our nation is changing(more liberal and left leaning) Need proof? Just turn on the most popular "reality'' TV shows or go to Walmart on the weekend and people watch for 15 minutes.

GrizzlyGremlin

Nov 17, 2012
I cant claim to hate the fact that the government makes hoops for us to jump through in order to dredge or mine. I have no problem getting a permit and filing claims. There has to be some barrier to weed out some of the masses but this power has been abused to the EXTENT! Tell u what tho. I wont stop! Ever...

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i agree whole heartedly with you guys, i know this may be a little off topic , maybe not but i have this fear ,that with the situation of the economy ,when the current monitary system collapses because our money is worthless, and it is ,we would have to revert to gold backed currency, now when this happens i fear that the gov would close mineral entry to public land,to protect (its) assets, is this just me being (loco) or is this been on anyone elses mind.

IF this happens, the govt will open up prospecting just as they did back when we had the gold std before...but they will set the gold-dollar ratio aka the price of gold as a fixed amount...that's what gold standard means! They will have to open up prospecting cause they would be dependent on the miners to expand the money supply. This dependence is why I say "IF"... I doubt it'll happen.

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes i am well aware of what the gold stanard is, but i see it maybe going the way of timber or any other gov asset and would be accessible by the way of secured bid , and contract against any proposed reserves, the gov does this to insure against losses and this would virtualy eliminate the little guy, thus closing min entry to public lands , without saying so. only very large corperates would have the assets to do this,we all know that a claim may have an estimated reserve of say ,500,000 dollars,which would take me years to mine, but i would have to put up 50,000, to gain accsess , then have to complete it in a timly manner and all that goes with dealing the man,i am just throwing it out there that any of our rights can be altered in the name of national security.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yes i am well aware of what the gold stanard is, but i see it maybe going the way of timber or any other gov asset and would be accessible by the way of secured bid , and contract against any proposed reserves, the gov does this to insure against losses and this would virtualy eliminate the little guy, thus closing min entry to public lands , without saying so. only very large corperates would have the assets to do this,we all know that a claim may have an estimated reserve of say ,500,000 dollars,which would take me years to mine, but i would have to put up 50,000, to gain accsess , then have to complete it in a timly manner and all that goes with dealing the man,i am just throwing it out there that any of our rights can be altered in the name of national security.
The way the govt is going AMMO will be the new currency, not gold! TTC

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The way the govt is going AMMO will be the new currency, not gold! TTC

Better buy stock in the gun n ammo makers then cause they are making a MINT off of the current ammo craze.

TheNewCatfish

Mar 4, 2011
The Liberals arn't the ones closing public lands to recreational mining. It takes rare metals to build high tech cruise missiles and other sophisticated weapons. China has these precious metals in abundance, but isn't selling them to us anymore. Now you know the real reason why we've been in Afghanistan for the last ten years. The military industrial complex is putting the pressure on to close more public lands and reopen closed mines to extract these rare metals associated with gold ore deposits. I read two articles in Colorado papers recently that listed these 24 metals and how important they are to the defence industry. When tellinium (one of these 24 strategic metals) bond to gold it's called "Telluride". Recognize that name ? Time to stop blaming the liberals and WAKE UP !

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
1. Gold. 2. LEAD. 3. Silver. Not sure where your from loco but they've already done this where I live. Less then 5 yrs ago I could go 60-100mi. in three different directions, now the only direction I can go is 30 miles back down the hill to town. Some of the best gold in this state locked up. Saddens me that I will probably never in my lifetime get to go back to some of my favorite places. Then again I may just accept and embrace the fact that in my government's eyes I'm a criminal and press on. Think I'm about done buying licenses, applying for permits and paying use fees and taxes! He'll for what I pay now it'd be cheaper to just pay the fine if and when I got caught. The real question is where can you go that it's any different, or not heading in the same direction? Uggh...............................

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
What the real problem is here gentlemen is that the Government is no longer afraid of the people! Instead the people are afraid of the Government! Until such time as the people stand up and take THEIR POWER back from those that have abused the trust we the people gave them things are going to continue to go downhill. It's our fault that these idiots are in positions of power. After all, we voted them into office but for many years we have failed to set rules for them to follow. Now that they've been in power for so long, our chances of imposing rules and laws that they have to follow is going to be next to impossible.

Public office in this country should be a sacred trust, not a free meal ticket! Congress should not be allowed to go on vacation whenever they want nor should they be allowed to vote themselves a pay raise! No one person should be in one of these positions for over 20 years. Any one in Congress or ANY other elected position should be held accountable for all their actions while in office. They should also not be making more money than any six households combined.

Simply put folks... We all got ourselves into this mess and it's going to be up to us to get ourselves out of it. If the political types will not listen to us (their bosses) then it's going to be time for a major house cleaning (firing) in the very near future. If not... Then I hope we are all ready for one of two things to happen. We either become slaves to those the pull the strings, or we see the second American Revolution in our lifetimes.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be In Charge Of The Government

I have $500 to donate to the California Recall Initiative. Seems the only way we can really vote is with our pocket book so who's game, lets get this rolling?....................63bkpkr

17 Sept 2013 or to any other state for that matter as the Colorado BOOT needs to keep going!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread