TankerRobbie

Sep 22, 2013
Duncannon, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster GT.
Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi im located on monticello ny i just bought a turbo pan for panning gold. the elevation im at starts from the road ~1700ft to less than 1300ft i have constant moving water down the length of the property, 3.5 acres.. now i know there is a little gold everywhere but the question is.. is it in my stream? i have bedrock *i believe* i have water falls and the one is a good 25' drop i would guess... so i guess what i wanna know is has anyone ever panned with a turbo pan before and if so how was the results? and how do i go about pulling something if anything out of my 3.5 :) thanks much

Rob

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
1st - Noticed this was your very first post. So, welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
2nd - If you haven't already - you might consider browsing Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
metal_detector.gif
3rd - I am sure a member will pipe in shortly.

OP
OP
T

TankerRobbie

Sep 22, 2013
Duncannon, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster GT.
Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks much i look forward to picking up so new skills and techniques and a overall new education about something i know nothing :)

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome!! Get out there and practice practice practice. You will pic up on what works very quickly if you watch as many videos as you can on youtube and by reading all the great posted threads here on T-Net. Here are some of my videos. Hope you enjoy the Forum!!

Gold sluicebox progression - YouTube

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread