63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Interesting!! I will continue watching it after I've come back from a prospecting trip. Thank you for posting this intriguing video of golden intrigue.............................63bkpkr

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey 63
now that i am in your neck of the woods, lets run out with the GMTs

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
wow, manage to watch the whole thing, doomsday preppers might be on the right track

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
VIRTUAL Gold? I'm sorry, but I for one want my gold real and in my hand!!! Those that buy silver and gold and then pay for someone to "Store" it for them are just plain stoopid! Wasn't it P.T. Barnum that said "There's a sucker born every minute!"?

Now the market control and manipulation part I can believe. I get the feeling that there is a lot less gold than they would like us to believe. This would keep the prices down. When the price is up and down all the time and there's a KNOWN AMOUNT the price should remain constant. I have a feeling that they don't really know how much gold is available at any given point in time.

So... Dig your gold and keep it in hand! Next thing you know, you could have more gold on hand than the government!!!! :skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread