goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Research... Research and did I mention RESEARCH?

One of your best bets to find some that you can actually get access to would be the BLM maps for that area. Any that are on private property though you would have to get permission from the land owner(s) which could be a problem due to liability issues. Better hurry though! The way they're closing off areas anymore there may not be anything left to prospect before long.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can you CA guys give Alex a better tip on where to go?
Some of you may not know but he is a kid and his dad is serving in the military so he needs the rest of us to help him out now and then!
PS: his mom is quite supportive but juggling a lot so let's help them out.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I can understand that Kevin and would have been more help if I could have been. I can check with some friends that are not on the forum but are in that area and see what I can do to help him out. Might be helpful if Alex could let us know what areas he is most interested in. San Berdoo is a HUGE county!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure wish you were closer,you are the kind of person I would take great pleasure in taking out....hang in there kid,try and find a prospectors club in your area

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
San Berno... Have no idea... But Mojave is great for dry washing. Search internet for local san Berno minjng clubs ... I'm sure there's a few, and a few good places local to you.. Gold is ALL OVER SoCal..

peety04

Oct 3, 2013
image-3560191882.jpg

Or get with high desert prospectors located in hesperia I believe as well as Keene Eng. Located off lurline st. In northridge they both offer monthly outings and both of them have knowledgeable staff always willing to help out won't tell u exact location but give u enough to help support your research

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alex, Valley Prosepectors has many claims in Kern and San Bernidino Cos.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had much luck yet Alex?

Just curious how that Valley Prospector's bunch is treating you.:)

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread