fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm kinda thinkin an Air Traffic Controller might be a bit essential- lol. Maybe the postman delivering the paycheck. Other than that well.......

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm kinda thinkin an Air Traffic Controller might be a bit essential- lol. Maybe the postman delivering the paycheck. Other than that well.......
maybe border patrol and port security?

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
That can be solved easily. Stop anything that moves, and sink the boat.

Stop? As in with a .357 or should we just place land mines the border? I live right in the middle of a MAJOR drug trafficking/illegal alien route so Border Patrol is an essential part of the scene out here. If it wasn't for those guys we'd be over run in a new york second down here! Trust me, when you look into Mexico form your back deck you learn to be glad for the Border Patrol. EDIT: oh... AND the three big Rottweilers that patrol the property!!

Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
First person I meet this morning was laid off. He works to enhance Salmon.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can't blame the dredgers for this one!

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Stop? As in with a .357 or should we just place land mines the border? I live right in the middle of a MAJOR drug trafficking/illegal alien route so Border Patrol is an essential part of the scene out here. If it wasn't for those guys we'd be over run in a new york second down here! Trust me, when you look into Mexico form your back deck you learn to be glad for the Border Patrol. EDIT: oh... AND the three big Rottweilers that patrol the property!!

Land mines would work. So would guard towers with .50 Barretts, and MaDeuces. Flame throwers for close distances.
Wait until those drug dealers see there comrades laying on the ground burned up.

dpdkld

Jun 28, 2009
Missouri
I hope its down for a long time...also Geocommunicator site now is Dept of Interior and I can't find link to the maps page...bummer as it had good topographical map and was easy to use.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hope its down for a long time...also Geocommunicator site now is Dept of Interior and I can't find link to the maps page...bummer as it had good topographical map and was easy to use.

Maybe they are going to follow and catalog every ones searches to see where every one is looking for gold.
Then they will know where to bust people,or steal the claim, or gold,or both.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think that areas that don't normally have govt employees are effected. Besides... How are they going to enforce a complete closure if they don't have LEOS working? At what it would cost to make up "Closed" signs and pay someone to post them it's cheaper to just keep the forest areas open.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I heard that LEOs are still working.
It was said on the radio that law enforcement and some people that are required to be there will be there.
But,check for your self to make sure.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well at my dig site I've yet to see a LEO so if it's "business as usual" for them then I should see one sometime next year.

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The ONLY way to get the Govt to cut everything down to the ESSENTIAL workerz is to cut their funding. Stop the tax flow. It is going to take a huge uprising to make that happen but it will be worth it. It is up to us to get our country back and turning off their paychecks and fighting their force with force is the path back to freedom. We dont need GOVT to regulate things like:
Marriages
health care
vehicle emissions
phone lines (obamaphones)
welfare
disability
social security
pensions
MONEY
and this list can go on. The basics are that we can take care of ourselves. In Idaho we have the Lightfoot Militia. Every state has a militia. Look them up and join.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't believe this is a shut down...it is a shut out...

three sides...politicians', federal workers, the rest of us...
politicians are getting stoned in the capital building....

federal workers are locking stuff down as THEY see fit, not any other purpose or reason....

US...standing at the end of the line waiting to be told we need to give more to the previous two groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread