Dirty yellow rocks

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So rough and sexy!

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I get those in my sluices, pretty cool clads

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love them ol'goldbugs be it 1 or 2 as they sure get'm all no matter how small. Just how I like'm all rough and dirty-John

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They can't be cleaned. You should just put them back where you got them. And send me the co-ordinates......

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hmm better send them my way for a cleaning... id be happy to take them off your hands!

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Love them ol'goldbugs be it 1 or 2 as they sure get'm all no matter how small. Just how I like'm all rough and dirty-John

Found these without the old bug there Hoser they were in my riffle tray i was a dry placering.

thanks all, these little guys dont come along too often any more, these guys built are mill.
GT.........

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
" these guys built are mill. "
Huh?:icon_scratch:

I should of said i used these to get the $$$ to build our mill, check out my site for pics of the mill, and heads up on the latest addition to the mill.
GT...............

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I should of said i used these to get the $$$ to build our mill, check out my site for pics of the mill, and heads up on the latest addition to the mill.
GT...............

I knew you'd find a way to get that gear workin' again! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread