Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'Gold Rush' Season 4 premiere

well against my better judgement, I got up this morning & watched the 2 hour premier
on my DVR
before coming online.

I didn't watch their 1 Hour spoiler talk show before,
I just deleted that.

====

Looks to me like Parker Schnabel is going to be the New Todd for comedy relief.
working with nothing to go on. Best drill holes showed "Trace".
I'm thinking his so Called friend Tony Beets is laughing through his scruffy beard,
behind his back.
I hope Parker didn't pay him for the land. Parker said it right,
Tony wont mine the land.

====

although the attempt at Drama failed, the Hoffman crew just may have
their crap together this year. not quite as Much "Waa Waa Waaaaa"
& no crying poverty yet,
when they needed something done, They coped & did it.
Fixed a Bridge, Hired a chopper to rush them a Diesil Filter, Crawled under wires
with their heavy equipment, with no mishaps :thumbsup:

They actually looked like semi-Pro

BS on the diamonds though imo, I still think diamonds are for Chumps.
I hope they are only mentioning them, for show filler.

====

the other crew with Fred the claim jumper, was a waste of space to fill a 2 hour show
IMO
just driving in snow, getting stuck , & trying to add drama.
:Add Yawn Gif here

====

now, unless next week is a 2 hour behind the scenes recap show.
and another 6 week hiatus till the next episode :(

I guess I'll stick around :icon_thumleft:

?Gold Rush? Season 4 premiere: Todd Hoffman on the run for riches in Guyana - Zap2it

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch the show now and then for entertainment purposes, but dislike all the drama...occasionally the film crews shows the real aspects of mining with the hard luck break downs that is part of any operation.

The show I much prefer to watch, simply because it is sooooo much closer the real world of mining is a show called YUKON GOLD... not sure when it comes on...it doesn't run like a series like Gold Rush...its kind of hit and miss... but it is real and not full of drama.... it shows the real struggles of remote mining.

Professional Miner

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch the show now and then for entertainment purposes, but dislike all the drama...occasionally the film crews shows the real aspects of mining with the hard luck break downs that is part of any operation. The show I much prefer to watch, simply because it is sooooo much closer the real world of mining is a show called YUKON GOLD... not sure when it comes on...it doesn't run like a series like Gold Rush...its kind of hit and miss... but it is real and not full of drama.... it shows the real struggles of remote mining. Professional Miner

For those of you who have not seen Yukon Gold or cant get it, here is a link to all 11 episodes.
Project Free TV :: Yukon Gold :: Season 1

This is the resource I use to view any missed episodes or to re watch a show from any season such as: Gold Rush Alaska, Ice Cold Gold, Bamazon, Prospectors, Bering Sea Gold, Bering Sea Gold Under the Ice, Jungle Gold, Yukon Gold, Ghost Mine, Gem Hunt, Diggers, America Unearthed, etc.

Some links are easier to navigate than others and folks unused to using these types of video files may have some difficulty. Once you get used to navigating around the ads this site can be a very useful tool.

It helps to have the free app called "Ghostery" installed on your computer to block unwanted popups and trackers.

GG~

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread