BSG Under the Ice season 3: 11/8

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From Facebook:

BERING SEA GOLD UNDER THE ICE Returns FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8 at 9e / 10c : They are calling it SEASON 3.

Episode: We Are Golden. The crews take to the ice. Zeke's new crew is on the gold, so they shut out late-arrival Emily. She joins her gung-ho dad Steve, who wagers Vernon. Nome's angriest dredger Scott returns with a new dredge and attitude but will it last?

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O2-yes-not only no but LL no. Underwater units EXTREMELY sensitive to X-Y-Z axis rotation and instant loss of all gold found. MUST be held in place with steel to keep ANY sideroll out of the equation. Also must be kept off the bottom as instant backfill and plugups.With miniscule box any roll and adios everything,same with end to end levels also. I always used a dredge float-with unit steel mounted for absolute control to keep level both side to side and end to end. They MUST be run with a suction nozzle as jet at box just blows out way too much with remix at the point of recovery. I'd kill to dredge that hypothetical dump pile hahaha-John-Russ-I haven't seen anything from Trev in ages-great fella,NZ forum gone?? I check emails prior to shutdow of 'puter so may be there. Take care bud as I hear you all gettn' some nasty arse weather?? respect-John

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
This all sounds so familiar! Are we to have to suffer this again now? Zeke will let Emily dive again, and she will panic as always. And Zeke will figure out how to get into Emily's pants, as has been his only desire for allowing her to tag along. Steve will freak out again working the hose. Vernon will somehow manage to re lose the fortune he had already lost, miraculously! Steve wager Vernon? LMAO! With what, food stamps? And Scott Monsterheim will get drunk again and flip out on cue, and end up in prison, after he sinks his dredge again! Gosh! What a fun bunch to watch! I can't wait to see this debacle! Wash, rinse, repeat the same tired, worn out script!:occasion18:

And guess what.... It's scripted that why, LOLLOL..

Like the way Scott was a prick the first few seasons.. He's not a prick.. He's a good good mild mannered person. The showed payed him extra for being a prick. Never believe a miner and never believe anything u see on TV! :)

OP
OP
O

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the old Scott Meisterheim returned. And Emily's little dip in the water was silly. Nice tits though.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Scotts back?! Can't stand him.
I don't watch it anymore. Has someone punched him in the throat yet and made him stfu ? I do realize though that every "reality" show needs a guy everyone hates. Paul Sr, Dave Hester, etc... On American Pickers it's that shifty little bearded fool Frank. If they ever showed up here to pick through my collection of gas & oil collectibles I'd make Frank wait in the van. He tries to downplay everything to weasel a better deal. "How much for that little rusty oil can with the dent in it".... Well dude if it's little, and rusty, and dented then you don't really want it, back in the van jerkwad... Then he'll nickle & dime ya down to 5 bucks and snicker all the way home that it's worth $200.. Anoying little man.. lol

Last edited:

IdahoJake

Oct 9, 2013
Clarkston, WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're all a bunch of idiots. It's just made for television drama.

I don't watch this or Gold Rush any longer. It's all scripted: Emily is the foul-mouthed tramp with nostrils large enough to park a car in (but, she's the best bimbo that Nome can offer...so you go with what you've got and call it sexy). Scott is the first-class jerk who keeps the drama and tension flowing. Emily's dad is the town idiot and first-class loser that we all roll our eyes at and wonder what drugs he's taking to make him so stupid (its gotta be drugs!). Zeke is the...well, I don't know what Zeke is...his dialog never makes sense to me. The Pomrenke guy is the hometown kid who made a mess of his life and still sits on his personalized barstool in the local watering hole discussing glory days. Vernon...well, I don't know why this idiot made the cut.

I'm no longer a sucker for these shows that make a mockery out of the activity I get so much pleasure out of doing

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
The show is much better is you turn the sound off.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
My two mining buds come over every Friday night to watch these silly shows. For some reason they like the Nome Ice Follies show better than Gold Rush. When it comes on, I have to pour my self a double Smirnoff to stomach the overblown drama of congenital idiots.

We do have a lot of hoots laughing at Todds continual screwups. Fred is the smartest guy, and Parker has gone off on a power trip with his men...not at all the nice kid we thought he was.

Oh, well, its either these shows or watch reruns of Duck Dynasty or Ancient Aliens, where we are all ruled by aliens of the planet Niruba, and they are after all of our gold! I love Ancient Aliens, as it gets me to thinking and doing research on this stuff. There is just too much evidence to ignor!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread