63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well he does put some new words to what we are involved in and out in own areas, I'll give the full vid a try.........................63bkpkr

I find it interesting that he put words to how hard we have to work for what we come up with!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, it sounds like it might be real reality Surely it will be online at some point

Sounds interesting but I won't generate legislation for Our. Hobby.

OP
OP
Sample Pan Dan

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looked good to me, and yes bkpkr I personally liked his choice of words to describe how hard we work for our keep. Besides east fork is slowly becoming close to my own heart.

Attachments

• image-2776014796.jpg
    image-2776014796.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 104
  • image-2762280494.jpg
    image-2762280494.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 103

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i liked the trailer but where is the show going tobe veiwed at? and when in Dec.? this maybe more real than most people want to believe. getting gold isnt so darn EZ!

OP
OP
Sample Pan Dan

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i liked the trailer but where is the show going tobe veiwed at? and when in Dec.? this maybe more real than most people want to believe. getting gold isnt so darn EZ!
I think that's why I liked it do much. Real honest, faces,emotions, back breaking work, and Gold. I know nothing more about this than any of you, we will have to keep an eye out for it. If they choose to keep the language used in the intro, then I don't see it on cable tv. Maybe a you tube channel?

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks great, hope they will post availability updates somewhere after the release.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, looks like the Cameraman had a crush on the guy :(
too much flashing to his tats,
& not enough Video of Mining :BangHead: only lasted watching about 20 seconds & gave up

OP
OP
Sample Pan Dan

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, looks like the Cameraman had a crush on the guy :( too much flashing to his tats, & not enough Video of Mining :BangHead: only lasted watching about 20 seconds & gave up

It's only a minute long, can't do to much prospecting... That' is a nice picker though.

And just so you all know, I have no affiliation with the video miner or anything else.... Just like digging near that river

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's only a minute long, can't do to much prospecting... That' is a nice picker though.

And just so you all know, I have no affiliation with the video miner or anything else.... Just like digging near that river

The picker was the only thing I saw that looked good

socalal99

Jan 26, 2013
So Cal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have mixed emotions on this one. It seems like every time an area gets a lot of publicity, the place becomes packed and then the authorities appear to regulate everything. I am not sure we need to encourage people to escape to the East Fork. More people = more crime = more rangers = more regulation

OP
OP
Sample Pan Dan

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SoCal, I do agree with you on that. I just thought it was an interesting take on what and why, we do what we do. Lord knows there have been books, magazine articles, mining journal, news paper and fox5 news reports about the area. Reality is the majority still think we are all crazy miners digging for nothing..... Mostly because this generation does not understand that gold IS money.

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
Why do I mine? Why do this to my body? Why spend so much of my life for that little yellow metal?
Well....of all the things I've lost money doing, I guess I'm just good at losing money doing this?
It's nice to talk to people who understand my brand of crazy. Thanks TN!

OP
OP
Sample Pan Dan

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a special brand of crazy.... Most don't get it, the rest don't care. That's why we all have each other!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread