Prospecting
Upvote 0

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MFN - better suggestion was posted recently by 63bkpkr. Get a grip-hoist and move thirty or a hundred of those medium boulders we see in the videos. Then sample down to bedrock. Why spend money on "theory" now when you can get concrete results from your claim. And yes, depending on conditions, you can work
your claim in snow and frozen ground.

And for future advanced operations, you might consider this:

Last edited:

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Save your money ask your question here on T-net I think you will find that our experience is far better as we actually spend time finding gold and prospecting.. I honestly think you will learn more by actually prospecting and trouble shooting here on T-net then Prospectors Jess books and instructional vids...

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
You will fill prospectors Jesses pockets with gold,,, eeeerrrrr green

OP
OP
MinerFortyNiner1952

MinerFortyNiner1952

Nov 18, 2013
San Jose, California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
63bkpkr

That was one of the videos that I saw, with the other being how gold travels in a storm. I felt like it gave me a new insight the next time I went to the claim

That's why I am interested in "Site survey (Gold clue mapping)" The pdf version is $7 and I've spent more than that on lunch so I'm thinking of taking a chance

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the mid 70's, that's 1970's, I sent off for some paperwork, "the secrets of the whites 6000D, and paid $10.00 for them. It was the best $10 I've ever spent!..........................63bkpkr

Loonview

Tenderfoot
Aug 30, 2016
Gaston County NC
Detector(s) used
Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Xterra Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Results

63bkpkr

That was one of the videos that I saw, with the other being how gold travels in a storm. I felt like it gave me a new insight the next time I went to the claim

That's why I am interested in "Site survey (Gold clue mapping)" The pdf version is $7 and I've spent more than that on lunch so I'm thinking of taking a chance

MFN, did you ever purchase the PDF and if so what are your thoughts? Did you learn anything new, was the information accurate, or did you lose your lunch money?

bcfromfl

Feb 18, 2016
Youngstown, FL
Detector(s) used
GPX 4500,
Fisher Gold Bug Pro,
Gold Hog stream sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This video might be just as helpful:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread