Whats your thoughts on this?

jojo21

Aug 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I posted this in general discussion, but someone told me to try here. I am looking to see what people think on this. I am new to gold prospecting and decided to check on Google about how to do this. I came across this site that stated some guy figured out a way to remove gold from the oceans water. I have tried to look this up, but only found other sites referencing this. can anyone tel me what you think? I kind of find it hard to believe when others says it is impossible to get soluble gold out of water. This is the link New solar powered device extracts Gold from sea water. I just want to see what others think.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

jojo21

Aug 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So much sham/skam/flim flam. The Arabic nations and Israel desalinate BILLIONS of gallons of seawater each and every years for at leat 30+ years. They have all the cash and best technology on the planet and not 1 gram a gold to show for it. And you think this works??? Economic viability is the problem-when ya spend $100 to make $1 you don't last long,just another pipedream as the absolute biggest/best/technological plants can't even do it as a BYPRODUCT of a already functioning technology-John
I never said it would work. I just thought it was an interesting conversation piece. Also, I feel the best way to beat scam artists is to discuss their scams. If people are aware of it and how it will never work they will not be prone to falling for it. Wouldn't you agree?

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never said it would work. I just thought it was an interesting conversation piece. Also, I feel the best way to beat scam artists is to discuss their scams. If people are aware of it and how it will never work they will not be prone to falling for it. Wouldn't you agree?

I agree think like a scam artist to beat them lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread