image-2872743034.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like a good way to get warts. LOL

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting! Likely any of us touching a frog like that would get a fine and be tested for frog prevision tendencies.

In a mountain small town Library there was a full color professional printed poster about "We are entering the Bears home, the forest, and we need to respect that it is their home." It went on to say how one could just make some noise and the bears would just go away but while they were in our camp that if you had children they should be kept with you. They left out that if you do not watch over your children that the bear could EAT your child! But hey, "we are in the bears home so WE must be kind to them". It didn't say a thing about how the bear can sprint at 25 mph and will catch you if you are trying to run away from it, goodness only knows what it might do then.

Yeah, the forests and Forest Service have come a long way, down hill, since 'Smokey' kicked the bucket...............................63bkpkr

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Yet another fine example of our tax dollars at work!!!! Where do you think that the money to pay for this ad came from? You and me my friends! Is it no wonder that this country is so in debt? Talk about a waste of funds!

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shows how far the greens have infiltrated, emasculated, and now control USFS policies. It has turned USFS employees into errand boys for the green agenda.

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Interesting! Likely any of us touching a frog like that would get a fine and be tested for frog prevision tendencies.

In a mountain small town Library there was a full color professional printed poster about "We are entering the Bears home, the forest, and we need to respect that it is their home." It went on to say how one could just make some noise and the bears would just go away but while they were in our camp that if you had children they should be kept with you. They left out that if you do not watch over your children that the bear could EAT your child! But hey, "we are in the bears home so WE must be kind to them". It didn't say a thing about how the bear can sprint at 25 mph and will catch you if you are trying to run away from it, goodness only knows what it might do then.

Yeah, the forests and Forest Service have come a long way, down hill, since 'Smokey' kicked the bucket...............................63bkpkr
63 would that include eating frog legs with butter and garlic??:)

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If its grizzly brown hit the ground if its black fight back if its white stay out of sight/site

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
It wouldn't surprise me if they started staging events or sights that incriminate miners/campers/hunters or any group without any indictments of a single person just to push there agenda. Fires are a great example of blaming some unattended campfire for a catastrophic event. Anything to distract from their failed forest management.

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wouldn't surprise me if they started staging events or sights that incriminate miners/campers/hunters or any group without any indictments of a single person just to push there agenda. Fires are a great example of blaming some unattended campfire for a catastrophic event. Anything to distract from their failed forest management.

Me too

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Along the lines of mxer47's post, a little sidebar of how well they are at finding a fires point of origin, and determining the cause. In my firefighting days I attended a class on Arson Investigation where the instructor told the following story;
Somewhere in So. Cal. they had a large vegetation fire with suppression costs reaching into the millions (as usual). Once containment was reached they released the cause- unattended burn pile on a property that had been previously cited for noncompliance. Property owner denied and appealed. After a "new" investigation it was found that a sliver, scraped off a rock from the growser on a dozer's track had started it! The fire had actually been started by either a private contractor or the county I don't remember details, doing brush clearing on a nearby property. The instructor held up a vile with the sliver, it had been his case.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
The only frog perverts are the enviro nazi frog fetishists, who like to play with them.

Serves them right if the frog pees on them, and they catch an STD!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL, smells like pepper! They like their humans spicy hot!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread