tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
Upvote 0
OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
its cool as hell. the creek we where in was kinda small. oh boy i cant wait to set mine up and start shoveling.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It was a good time. Love to get two prospectors next to each other in a decent water flow and see if I can keep up with Tweetabear!

Here's our gold. We were testing a new spot I had sampled the day before...

image-3001028303.jpg

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A few but that's not as good a take as I expect around here...clearly I'm spoiled but I like it that way! Here's what a good day putting in about the same amount of work looks like around here:

image-69853852.jpg

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awww, thanks guys! I had a great time too Tweetabear, thanks for helping me check that spot out, I'll find the honey hole one of these days!

PS I'd love to hit Ralston Creek with you some time too :-)

...and BHP, I look forward to coffee with you followed by some digging! (Maybe followed by some home brew!)

Sounds great Kevin. I'm hoping next summer.

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
look out gold bearing stream im coming for you now!

Attachments

• image-3623481122.jpg
    image-3623481122.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 62

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats!! How soon can you get 'em dirty?!!

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
i was just thinking that the water is probably warmer then the air. im going to try to get it dirty either thursday or friday. im gonna lug these buckets from black hawk down here to ralston creek and run them through.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i was just thinking that the water is probably warmer then the air. im going to try to get it dirty either thursday or friday. im gonna lug these buckets from black hawk down here to ralston creek and run them through.
sounds like a very good start!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread