Super Big Thanks!

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
i want to take this oprotunity to thank KevinInColorado for spending the afternoon with me showing me how the bazooka gold traps work. i enjoyed my afternoon with Kevin on the creek! He opened my prospecting eyes just a little more. i know im already in love with my new sluices and they havent even came in the mail yet. again super Thanks Kevin:)

Upvote 0

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's pretty nice of you to thank Kevin - he saw something in you that I did not. Got to admit, you were slightly "problematic" for me in your earliest posts, lol.

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
im sorry i rubbed you the wrong way in the beginning panfull, i didnt mean to... im just hear to learn and i find that i get the best info if i put up a little debate, even my wife says in argumentative. if its not a heated argument it dont keep my attention. just kidding:)

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Important thing is, you caught the fever! and now way beyond newbie status. GL and HH.:icon_thumright:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awww, thanks guys! I had a great time too Tweetabear, thanks for helping me check that spot out, I'll find the honey hole one of these days!

PS I'd love to hit Ralston Creek with you some time too :-)

...and BHP, I look forward to coffee with you followed by some digging! (Maybe followed by some home brew!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
i took a walk this morning down ralston creek and a lil ways down clear creek. found some spots id like to try as soon as my toys come in the mail:)

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for this thread, it makes Thanksgiving even more meaningful!..........................63bkpkr

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
The Kindle Fire is an Androidbased tablet that hooks into Amazon's book and video ecosystems to deliver more content.Graham Jones, general manager of Pricegrabber, recently used the app to scan the barcode on a pair of jeans at Nordstrom while he was shopping.Run by Amazon, SnapTell has users take a quick photo of the item of their choice and then runs it through an image recognition database to see where its advertised online.The response marked a 10 per cent increase over a year ago, according to the survey conducted by Ipsos Reid.This is nice, but keep in mind that a lot of people are going to be entering this contest and that there are lots more giveaways on blogs that have far, far better chances of winning. cyber monday boot sale Shooting Over Flat Screen TVAnother story that will make your heart sink: the tragic shooting of a man in Queens who was shot by robbers on Black Friday back in 2009, as the New York Daily News first reported.
It's fast and easy the same day you place your order, it is available within hours for pick up at local participating Kmart and Sears stores, and in some locations for delivery.
Seven percent cited the fact that card came from a store they didn't like.
I got 2 tickets to Rome for 300 dollars a piece," she explained.
While Black Friday is known for its extreme deals, Cyber Monday also has enticing offers.
O who said she would rather shop online than deal with the crowds in stores, bought an HP Notebook for $399 on Hewlett Packard website for her mother.$$ Cyber Monday OverstockAs Halloween is just around the corner and the Christmas holiday shopping season is upon us there will be many people looking to save money on Christmas gift purchases.Other nonKindle devices on the top 10 list include a Bluray/DVD player and Apple TV.Enjoy the holidays and experience all that Uverse has for you to see and do!Overall there's been more than a 4% rise in holiday spending this year. burberry black friday 2013 Through deals on merchandise and shipping for Internet orders only, many local retailers hope Monday will bring another boost, just a couple days after Black Friday officially kicked off the holiday shopping rush.
December is Identity Theft Prevention and Awareness Month and, according to the Federal Trade Commission, it is also the time of year when most identity crime occurs.
Right now, Brim said, he's a little sleepdeprived, but he knows that things will wind down rapidly once he gets through this weekend.
Whether shoppers are looking for Christmas gifts or need equipment for the home or office, Best Buy will definitely get a lot of business on November 28th!Best Buys Cyber Monday HDTV Deals
Go ahead and grab a Kindle Tablet or an eeader at some amazing prices this year on Black Friday.
Don't aim for the crazy deals unless you want to spend Thanksgiving in line.Who else will be exploring the world of online shopping with their local stores?With the next gen HD69xx cards due in November, there is no reason for the current GPUs to hold their price unless nVidia wants everyone to buy AMD instead.Sale ends on Cyber Monday, November 29, or while supplies last."If you don't have either, you are in for a miserable experience. ralph lauren cyber monday

we dont care!!!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awww, thanks guys! I had a great time too Tweetabear, thanks for helping me check that spot out, I'll find the honey hole one of these days!

PS I'd love to hit Ralston Creek with you some time too :-)

...and BHP, I look forward to coffee with you followed by some digging! (Maybe followed by some home brew!)

Kevin I was going to look you up on my way back to Indiana from my recent prospecting trip through AZ, CA, NV, had plans to come through Colorado on the return trip but the weather turned bad and I had to take the southern route home, Hopefully on my next trip west we can hit a creek or two.

The story of my latest adventure posted here: Old man heads west on a prospecting trip.

GG~

Last edited:
OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
either that or they think holiday inflaited prices for sales is treasure!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kevin I was going to look you up on my way back to Indiana from my recent prospecting trip through AZ, CA, NV, had plans to come through Colorado on the return trip but the weather turned bad and I had to take the southern route home, Hopefully on my next trip west we can hit a creek or two. The story of my latest adventure posted here: Old man heads west on a prospecting trip. GG~
Great story/trip, it's just missing the Colorado chapter... Definitely reach out next time GG!

Last edited:
OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
yeah joking he said "next time maybe we can make it a contest and see who can shovel more" i said "im in construction... i can dig all day".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions