HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
happy-thanksgiving.gif

Wishing everyone a wonderful safe holiday with family and friends

Last edited:
Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Turkey Day to the best bunch of turkeys I guy could hope for! Feast well then go pan to burn off the extra calories!

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy thanksgiving, I hope you all are surrounded by friends, family, and food! Guess who's taking turkey sandwiches prospecting Saturday?

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey AzViper!! Happy Thanksgiving to you also from the Bayou State of Louisiana!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Thanksgiving back to you AZ and All!!

I am reaching out here, on this day, for some help. Somewhere in the Aleutian Islands there is a Teacher who came recently, do not know exactly how long, with her two young girls from Oregon. I am trying to find out if Courtney and Kellyn are safe and being cared for in a proper manner. The girls were removed from their residence in Oregon in violation of a court order. If anyone can pass this message on so it travels to the correct island so that word can be sent back about the girls it would be so appreciated. IF the teacher is using her correct name then her first name is Jennifer, she is tall and blonde. With my greatest thanks.........................63bkpkr/Herb

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread