Actual hunters

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to do a lot of hunting in northern AZ, West Virginia, and Ga. Haven't done any in 5 years here in Ca. Whitetail, mule deer, elk, javelina, wild boars, rabbits, squirrels, and turkey. Damn, now I wanna hunt!

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to do a lot of hunting in northern AZ, West Virginia, and Ga. Haven't done any in 5 years here in Ca. Whitetail, mule deer, elk, javelina, wild boars, rabbits, squirrels, and turkey. Damn, now I wanna hunt!

Welcome back lol get primitive drywall

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Absolutely, if there is a season for it I'm probably out chasing it? Until recently my life this time of year would be completely consumed with waterfowl season. So far that's one thing the state of California hasn't managed to screw up! Give em time! Of course the rich folk seem to keep them at bay. "Fowledup" is a play on my duck hunting escapades. My picture of heaven on earth would be me crouched in a stream over over my glistening sluice box, bird gun in hand watching the pair of Mallards circling overhead locked up ready to land in front of me. Whew, just the thought of that gets my blood pumping!

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm trying to kill my first deer