Bob Dahlke Passed Away on 11/30/13

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry John, I cannot say I ever met Bob. But, if he was a friend of yours, that makes him a friend of mine. Terry

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bob will be missed. Quality equipment made with care, hard to find nowadays. I only met him once, bought a used compressor and drill from him and his buddy back when we were all still young and strong. Good deal, nice honest guys.

RIP

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ditto Terry. Glad to see you on the forum again, it's been awhile. Sorry for you loss John. Best wishes to his family and freinds.

BH Prospector
Here is a not-so-secret secret, B H...... a stranger is simply a friend I haven't met yet. TTC

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry to hear that news John. Sadly, life is finite and at our
ages many friends are going away all too soon. No doubt
he's already dredging the rivers above!

Prayers are in the wind for him, and his family.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread