Think Warm!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For all you watching the snow fall. A nice warm summertime shot for you. This was my IMG959207.jpg first pan with gold at the South Yuba Hwy 49

Upvote 0

matrix master DBA

Jan 29, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's hazy and 0 degrees here in southern Indiana. Supposed to be in the 50's this weekend. I'm getting the itch to get out and start prospecting. .

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
was about 40 and beautifully sunny today in Denver. I had way, way too much work to get out at all though so I had to enjoy the view out my window. Still nice :)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so far today less then a degree here

huh.jpg

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish it looked like that where I was at in Alaska! 30 degrees here but everything is froze solid. I won't see 2014 gold for months, unless I order some more cons from you goldhog! Guess it gives me time to get your mats in a sluice of mine. Hope the weather gets better for you all in the states. Sure is funny to see Nashville colder than south central Alaska!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread