gold & Treasure Expo 2014 schedule ?

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
HMM?? i heard a "rummor" that Tom Massie has sold the Outdoor Channel and moved to Alaska. I thought Perry owned the Outdoor Channel and Tom owned the LDMA/GPAA portion. i only heard this 1 x so its probly not true. if so, that could be why nobody is hearing anything of the Gold & Treasure Expo........or the powers tobe are just slow getting the info out.ive seen a lot of people shuffuling at the gpaa over the years.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HMM?? i heard a "rummor" that Tom Massie has sold the Outdoor Channel and moved to Alaska. I thought Perry owned the Outdoor Channel and Tom owned the LDMA/GPAA portion. i only heard this 1 x so its probly not true. if so, that could be why nobody is hearing anything of the Gold & Treasure Expo........or the powers tobe are just slow getting the info out.ive seen a lot of people shuffuling at the gpaa over the years.

I only found mention of a show or two out California way online so far.
But I think these mentions were by Clubs not the GPAA

as for Ownership, I thought Tom owned the Outdoor Channel shows & Perry the LDMA & 30min. LDMA adds

as far as the Gold & Treasure shows, Tom always attended here in PA

I never saw Perry at any here.

Last few years they changed it from Gold & Treasure shows, to Gold & Treasure Expo's for some reason.

anyway , the Dec. Issue of Gold Prospector Magazine always had Coupons & Schedule info , and their Website would annouce the schedule about October.
for the shows. The Nov/Dec. issue should be out by now, But my subscription ran out awhile ago.

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You won't see Perry 'cause he 'retired'...he is the older brother after all!

They changed the name from show to expo so newbies would have a better idea of what to expect at the event.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Mesa AZ Jan 18th and 19th
First half of the year

Roseburg OR Jan 31 Feb 1
Fresno CA Feb 22 and 23
Lancaster CA April 12 &13
Las Vegas NV April 26 &27
Puyallup WA May 10 & 11

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mesa AZ Jan 18th and 19th
First half of the year

Roseburg OR Jan 31 Feb 1
Fresno CA Feb 22 and 23
Lancaster CA April 12 &13
Las Vegas NV April 26 &27
Puyallup WA May 10 & 11

thanks !

I'm trying to find out if there will be a PA show this year.
Would be second half though.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
usually the gpaa dont post the second half of the year untill late spring. then they show it all. i dropped the gpaa two years or so ago! i stoped useing their gpaa sites about 10 years ago!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread