MARICOPA COUNTY, Arizona

1krazeepolack

Sep 1, 2009
Buckeye, Az
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MICHIGAN SOLO.jpg effective January 20, 2014, this posting will be OBSOLETE!!!! Maricopa County, (Buckeye area) Recently re-located from Mojave, Ca. :hello2: looking to join local club/group/person for prospecting. :3some:Have 4 wheel quad & drywash equipment. No metal detecting! I'm a senior that enjoys prospecting, trail riding on quads, classifying gold, & being outdoors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also am a fellow GPAA member. I was trying to locate somebody to do some prospecting with actually. I will be in the Phoenix area 4/18/14-4/23/14. I was actually doing some research on Gold Hill. Willing to travel for sure. Also liked the Prescott area. Visiting in-laws for vacation from Kansas. I have vibralite pony drywasher, garrett gold scorpion metal detector, 36" sluice, pan, etc.. Its not easy to find gold in a non-gold bearing state like Kansas but i have. Im no expert prospector by any stretch of the imagination, but i dont think I'd classify myself as a novice either.

You found gold in Kansas ??????? I'd like to hear that story !!!!!!!!!!!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gold Hound, Rich Hill tends to make the absolute new-guy look like the pro! That is to say, the gold is easy to find and, if you follow mine or Timc's directions, the gold WILL be found. Other locals, such as Terry Soloman, KeepmehumbleLord, GarrettdiggingAZ, and others will put you on gold. There is room (and gold) for all, that is why I will not hide my favorite spots! I past through the Rich Hill area yesterday, heading up here in CA. Going to the big April 5th gig I said I would attend. I will be looking to put faces to names (I hope none are hanging in the post office, though! TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions