ANYONE DELIVER WATER ON WEAVER CREEK NEAR STANTON ARIZONA

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Did you ask at the Arrowhead?

Your claim is nowhere near Angel's Ranch Road. You will need better location information before you can arrange a delivery.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
KeepMeHumbleLord, Sorry to say it bud but this entire operation your planning sounds like a train wreck in waiting. Many people have offered a wealth of information for you but your not listening. Clay (Barry) is full of information and you should listen to his advice as well as some others. Everyone wants to see you get through this operation putting $$$ in your pocket but with every post your diving head first. Step back and breath, if you have gold on your claim its not going nowhere as it has been there between 100,000 to 4,000,000 years.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you ask at the Arrowhead?

Your claim is nowhere near Angel's Ranch Road. You will need better location information before you can arrange a delivery.

Hey Clay i didnt ask them I didnt know they delivered. Are you talking about the arrowhead bar and grill?

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
KeepMeHumbleLord, Sorry to say it bud but this entire operation your planning sounds like a train wreck in waiting. Many people have offered a wealth of information for you but your not listening. Clay (Barry) is full of information and you should listen to his advice as well as some others. Everyone want to see you get through this operation putting $$$ in your pocket but with every post your diving head first. Step back and breath, if you have gold on your claim its not going nowhere as it has been there between 100,000 to 4,000,000 years.
Sound advice. You should be investing profit. That makes it safe by not putting yourself into debt. Turn a profit, invest it in your operation as you see fit.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Clay i didnt ask them I didnt know they delivered. Are you talking about the arrowhead bar and grill?

Yes the Arrowhead Bar and Grill.

They don't deliver water from the Arrowhead but a lot of the full time miners on Rich Hill eat meals at the Arrowhead during the season.

It's a pretty small community and there are a few water trucks available. A lot of miners have water hauled at this time of year.

If you just ask around at the Arrowhead someone there will know who is hauling water at the best prices. I'd do it for you but I won't be on the hill for another week or two.

It would be good for you to make some friends with those big miners. They will be your neighbors. They can help you with information and ideas about mining in your area. Like the best place to get water and who might have a backhoe for hire.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Like Clay said.... Meet your neighbors and network with them!!! They're the ones that have been there for some time and know the ins and outs of the area. Knowledge coupled with patience can go a very long way towards seeing you make a go of it out there. Everyone here wants to see you come out ahead and your neighbors can go a long ways towards getting you up to speed on which companies are the best to deal with. They can also help you out by keeping an eye on your claim when you're not there.

We're in the process of locating and filing a claim and even though we haven't decided on an exact location yet, I've already looked up the owners of the other claims in the area so we can make contact with them. Once we have decided on which site we want and have filed on it, we plan on contacting every other claim owner within visual range of our site. (placer and lode alike) After going through the process of filing and seeing how much work goes into it even before you start moving materials, I want our neighbors to watch for claim jumpers on our site just as we'll do for their claims.

It seems that many people now days don't even know their neighbors even though they've lived next door to them for years. Is it any wonder that this country is becoming so divided? With all the opposition to mining from the green groups we have to watch each others backs. The incident up in Chicken, Alaska with the EPA only goes to highlight how important it is to make sure your neighbors have your back and know that you've got theirs.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes the Arrowhead Bar and Grill.

They don't deliver water from the Arrowhead but a lot of the full time miners on Rich Hill eat meals at the Arrowhead during the season.

It's a pretty small community and there are a few water trucks available. A lot of miners have water hauled at this time of year.

If you just ask around at the Arrowhead someone there will know who is hauling water at the best prices. I'd do it for you but I won't be on the hill for another week or two.

It would be good for you to make some friends with those big miners. They will be your neighbors. They can help you with information and ideas about mining in your area. Like the best place to get water and who might have a backhoe for hire.
Back hoe for hire? Unless Humble has the proper permits, I would venture to say no one in the area would risk back hoe-ing on a BLM recreational claim. TTC

LP13

Dec 31, 2012
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
SO IM WONDERING IF THEY WILL DELIVER WATER DOWN ANGEL RANCH RD AND IF THEY WILL GO ONTO THE JEEP TRAIL MAINS? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.

I'm wondering why you just can't get a small trailer with a water tank on it and haul it in yourself? They aren't very expensive. I have one here in Wickenburg that has high ground clearance and a 300 gallon tank on it for $800. I'm sure there are others around for sale.

OP
OP
K

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back hoe for hire? Unless Humble has the proper permits, I would venture to say no one in the area would risk back hoe-ing on a BLM recreational claim. TTC

Hey Terry, ya working on getting the permits but gathering advice etc. Permit to bring one in is around $2000 but 2 ounces of gold would make up for it and the permit is good for 2 years. I have a goal and one day it will be reached, but for now gathering info and advice is what im focused on to make this happen. I can sell things i have to come up with the permit bond. Just trying to figure out if it can be done and with what kind of costs. I called on a well and it is 1000 for the permit and 8500 roughly for a 350ft drilled down and sometimes water is not as far down but its a gamble. Lots of money just to get water available but if profit can be made then its deffinetely still a option. How is florida treating you Terry? I bet its much better than this michigan crap. Its gotta be a great time metal detecting on the beaches down there. At least thats what id be doing and shallow water diving with a under water detector. :)

OP
OP
K

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm wondering why you just can't get a small trailer with a water tank on it and haul it in yourself? They aren't very expensive. I have one here in Wickenburg that has high ground clearance and a 300 gallon tank on it for $800. I'm sure there are others around for sale.

Hey LP yes that is deffinetely a option if i want to continue testing the claim further, but Id like to get a placer operation going with a loader etc. 300 gallons would get at most around 6yds of dirt my approx guess. If i am going to do it with pick and shovel then the idea you suggest is deffinetely the way to go. I know Terry or his brother tim has a 275 gallon tank and when i used it i was able to run for a while. I got around 2 grams of gold over 4 days but i think some was lost due to the fact i ran the same water 3 days in a row.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Permit to bring one in is around $2000 but 2 ounces of gold would make up for it and the permit is good for 2 years.

I'm not sure where you got the $2,000 figure keepmehumblelord?

I have a friend who got an approved NOI for 11 claims on Rich Hill. Trackhoe, wet operation using 2,500 gallons every two - three days, settling ponds etc. for two years for $1,300 bond.

If you talked to the field agents and got that high of a bond figure there is a problem. They all carry calculator programs and can figure their bond fees right on the spot. If you don't have a defined mining plan written out I suspect they are just quoting you the highest bonding for any potential mining you might decide to do on the hat. Try giving them concrete numbers based on actual throughput and a calendered plan and you should get a much lower bond.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Terry, ya working on getting the permits but gathering advice etc. Permit to bring one in is around $2000 but 2 ounces of gold would make up for it and the permit is good for 2 years. I have a goal and one day it will be reached, but for now gathering info and advice is what im focused on to make this happen. I can sell things i have to come up with the permit bond. Just trying to figure out if it can be done and with what kind of costs. I called on a well and it is 1000 for the permit and 8500 roughly for a 350ft drilled down and sometimes water is not as far down but its a gamble. Lots of money just to get water available but if profit can be made then its deffinetely still a option. How is florida treating you Terry? I bet its much better than this michigan crap. Its gotta be a great time metal detecting on the beaches down there. At least thats what id be doing and shallow water diving with a under water detector. :)
Keep chasing it! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! I have found some gold and silver jewelry down here... mostly hunt the Hollywood FL beaches. Terry

OP
OP
K

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure where you got the $2,000 figure keepmehumblelord?

I have a friend who got an approved NOI for 11 claims on Rich Hill. Trackhoe, wet operation using 2,500 gallons every two - three days, settling ponds etc. for two years for $1,300 bond.

If you talked to the field agents and got that high of a bond figure there is a problem. They all carry calculator programs and can figure their bond fees right on the spot. If you don't have a defined mining plan written out I suspect they are just quoting you the highest bonding for any potential mining you might decide to do on the hat. Try giving them concrete numbers based on actual throughput and a calendered plan and you should get a much lower bond.

hey clay, The $2000 is the appropriate figure clay. I can bring on a backhoe or excavator or loader if i decide, they dont care about how big of a machine if you are digging only 12x12 area and backfilling after you are done with the holes. This allows me to have any size washplant setup if it fits in a 20x20 area which a nice size plant can e added no problems. the bigger area the more it goes up a little. On this 20x20 and that is what i got it calculated at so its possible a 30x30 clean up area is no different price. since im not running larger massive trommel then i do not need a bigger area. i can also have a settling pond in this quote as well. My computer stinks so it wont support the calculator at least time time i checkeed. So i can have a massive 580 if i wanted digging dirt as long as i only dig so much at one time and backfill as i go. I believe having a bigger settling pond may not change the price, i know the depth plays a big factor. But my estimate was given around 2k give or take a 100. how many yards are they running? 10 yds a day sounds like it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread