63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Doc! Fun cold day out "playing" though it looks like work to some. I would enjoy seeing some of the gems you've cut and polished as well as having a look see at your cutting polishing equipment. Have a Wonderful Christmas!!.............................63bkpkr

OP
OP
G

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Doc! Fun cold day out "playing" though it looks like work to some. I would enjoy seeing some of the gems you've cut and polished as well as having a look see at your cutting polishing equipment. Have a Wonderful Christmas!!.............................63bkpkr

Just a couple...
We're giving these away in our King Tut con bags.

1465370_585585544828889_729279025_n.jpg

Oldyoungtimer

Feb 20, 2013
I was up at gold and gem about a month ago. First time visiting an active mine. Most the time I look for old abandoned mines and prospects. I like their set up. It's nice to use my own equipment. All I have is my river sluice but it's fun either way. I did run into a gentleman who was using your awesome gold hog set up! That thing was awesome and he offered to let us run his machine with him for a split of the loot. Of course me being just really excited to start my own equipment I declined. Man do I regret that! That gold hog machine ripped right through that material as fast as you could put it in! At the end of the day I was kicking my own butt for not running with him lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread