Bering Sea Gold season 3 - 12/13/13

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ep 1 is over.

* Emily has her own ship, Eroica. I thought it was supposed to be Eurotica. She took The Edge from Zeke in a deal they made but it needed a ton of work. An engine blew up and that set off more Emily drama.

* Her idiot dad has a skiff appropriately named Minnow. I guess that makes him Gilligan.

* Meisterheim is working for a Christine Rose clone, a ship with a backhoe, called Au Grabber. He's not the captain, he works for someone else for once. I can't remember the guy's name, except it was a very ethnic German name.

* Zeke made a late appearance and sounds like he's losing his mind. He said during the winter he didn't shower or change his clothes for 3 months. In addition to Bunce's death, another friend of his committed suicide. I think this kid is in trouble.

* There was another guy who built the underwater sluice, but he lost it. He claims it floated off on an iceberg. I wouldn't be surprised if it was stolen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JustwatchitonTV

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay just watchin you have o remember that this world is full of people with zero common since! And it seems even more with no sense at all ! Or there would not be any pawn shops anywhere but just look around at all the pawn your title places and check advance , pawn shops ect.. Truth is this world is full of idiots !!! People with any kind os sense are not common......at all

The people is full of dumb people who want money fast the problem with Pawnstars is you have to wait months/weeks to get onto the show. That is why all the big money items are scripted or there is no deal. Nobody gonna wait weeks/months to get 50% to 65% of a value of a item when they can just do that at their local pawnshop. People aren't complete ret@rds any more and now know any deal Pawnstars offers they can get a better deal.

Tonto

Oct 14, 2008
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab: XT70, XT17000, Sov XS w/S-1 probe
Tesoro: Lobo ST, Toltec II
Whites 4900, Eagle II SL 90, Spectrum XLT
Falcon MD 20, Whites GMT, TDI Pro, Vibraprobe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The people is full of dumb people who want money fast the problem with Pawnstars is you have to wait months/weeks to get onto the show. That is why all the big money items are scripted or there is no deal. Nobody gonna wait weeks/months to get 50% to 65% of a value of a item when they can just do that at their local pawnshop. People aren't complete ret@rds any more and now know any deal Pawnstars offers they can get a better deal.
I was told by a antique dealer that there are 2 aspects of the show that are not common knowledge
yes the wait time is long and people are brought in on a scripted basis to make a show interesting However the people bringing it in get the offered price but the producers pay the difference from the asking price - So if you wanted 1k and rick offers $500, the show pays you the other $500 added to the offer ( unless the item is way too much , it is also agreed upon prior to the filming ) Second - the people appearing get a Royalty for each time their show appearance is rerun , Seeing that History reruns the show daily that adds to an extra income from the showing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread