Back for good.

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well A last Sunday I came home I intended on going back north. I just never made it I made a deter to the claim where I spent a few nights exploring didn't really do a whole lot actual prospecting as I am still exploring and getting to know it.. I have a lot of work to do as no reasonable person would stay in that cabin as all the rodent feces and rodents and bats that have now put claim on that residence. Well I did my best to clean up an make myself a warm place to sleep.. The old stove is missing a few crutucial parts and smoked up the whole house. I could only have a fire with the window's and doors open.. Made for some freaking cold nights. All in all it wasn't to bad.. Got a lot of work to do and look forward to it. Well I finally came home yesterday and went to yankee Jims today with my brother and a friend of his visiting.. The day Started off paying and was steady thru out I have yet to clean out my snuffer but I'm confident I broke 2 grams for the day..We all had a great day and made the hike out around 2 or so.. My brother came out with the biggest piece.. Well anyway I'm back in my neighborhood and soon the holiday chaos will be over and all will be normal.. And that's means Gold!!

Well I hope all is in the company of their loved ones and enjoying the holidays and a little gold never hurts too

Upvote 0

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always great videos with lots of ispiration but also makes me want to be in cali hiking miles into the unknown river seeking those hidden cracks in the centers of the rivers with scuba gear on and weight belts. i know theres gotta be pockets in the crevices filled with big nuggets. Anyways i would like to be there regardless of in or out of the water. There is gold in them hills and i know! I want to get back there sometime this spring/summer. I got a claim in AZ i gotta put my time into but man after seeing the videos it sure brings back nice gold in the pan. those cracks are concentrates of massive bedrock sluiceboxes and they hold gold.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MM, you probably don't realize it, but I for one treasure your video's and songs. You really out did yourself this time. The cabin had only one thing missing that I could see...a bottle of JD.
Hope you have an even more successful and safe 2014....then share every moment you can with us. Cheers! :occasion14:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nicely done. I really enjoy the full-prospecting-flavor of your videos. The sniping footage should help people understand how you find gold in what looks like barren bedrock.

All the best,

Lanny

Oldyoungtimer

Feb 20, 2013
Great videos! Thanks for sharing your adventure. Looks like you got some great gold too! Hope to see more good luck!

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your back, and as always love the videos. You almost can't replace that gold pan of yours, as it's a bit of a trademark :-)
Love the cabin, any chance you got any magazines, newspapers etc in there from 1976? More specifically Feb 76? I'd be interested in periodicals from when I was born. I'd be willing to pay shipping, and either buy the items from you, or at least cover your time for looking. :-) hope that new area treats you right.

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gentlemen as always thank you for your kind words and support..
Donovan I am considering exploring the realm of underwater sniping this year as I already have a dozen or so proven places picked out. Anyway it easy for a man to spread himself to thin so for now just tampering with the idea. I got brothers in Arizona an Undoubtly I will have to make a trip that way sometime early next year and maybe I will bother you for a bit..
Drywallman I will keep a look out I intend on cleaning and going thru everything in the spring I am still talking with the Forest Service and making sure I aint Steppin on the "MANS" toes..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread