PLP

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OK guys, I won't make this some long political rant but PLP is fighting the good fight to save suction dredge mining(and likely all forms of prospecting) and they're getting short on funds. THE DECISION is coming down through the courts this spring and typically trends and politics which get their start in California "ripple" through the rest of the states so if you feel safe dredging, sluicing and highbanking because your 1500 miles from Sacramento think again. Go to their web site and buy some raffle tickets, every buck counts and you might even win something cool.
Thanks....Rob

Upvote 0

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting that, HP. Public Lands for the People, Defend Rural America, American Mining Rights Association, and Western Mining Alliance are all fighting
for the small-scale miner. They all need a little help, but especially PLP, as they are the front line of our rag-tag army in court.

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm a PLP member, and recently sent them an extra $25.00. Living on fixed income, but I'll send them all the support that I can. You guys that still work, see if your employer will do matching funds, or something.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
and if your in the position that you just cant afford to send anything, spend some time learning and spreading about PLP to others. maybe at a club meeting,at yuor camp this summer,to others that just dont know or whatever.PLP is defending our rights that the wacoenviromentalists want(very desperatly) to take away from us and our own gubermint is helping them behind the scenes! a good freind of mine thats currently living in AZ sent me a copy of a magizine called "RANGE" its the Winter edition 2013/2014 and it has several good articals in it. 2 of them are particularly interesting to us small scale miners and for ALL Americans to read and understand. its called "Wolves at your door: Agenda 21 has long teeth. i wish i knew how to post these articals and had permission todo so.Agenda21 is far more reaching than i or anyone here even thought it could. all political partys have signed off on this UN treaty to remove all property rights so they( UN) can controll whats going on with the wealth of the world.property rights is "their" stumbelling block and their going after it!the supporters of this UNAMERICAN idea has been quietly going about setting this up under the guise of "sustainability" they dont want to use the wording of "agenda 21" for fear of disapproval from the public, so they call it sustainability.if we dont follow up on this, itll come back and smack us in the back of our head and itll be done!God Bless America! we are in for a fight!

OP
OP
H

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I know how money can be tight so I started collecting plastic bottles and aluminum cans, I even have several neighbors helping me. At the end of each month I load the truck and haul it to the recycling center and split the donation between PLP and Scouts. One of the ladies helping me to collect(an extreme environmentalist) asked what this is all about and I replied;"By increasing my recycling efforts, I'm decreasing my carbon signature thus helping to slow climate change to save Mother Earth". Upon hearing that her face lit up and I thought she was going to orgasm right there on the sidewalk.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I know how money can be tight so I started collecting plastic bottles and aluminum cans, I even have several neighbors helping me. At the end of each month I load the truck and haul it to the recycling center and split the donation between PLP and Scouts. One of the ladies helping me to collect(an extreme environmentalist) asked what this is all about and I replied;"By increasing my recycling efforts, I'm decreasing my carbon signature thus helping to slow climate change to save Mother Earth". Upon hearing that her face lit up and I thought she was going to orgasm right there on the sidewalk.

That's funny HP, We also do this also but it pays for fuel n food to go back out in the bush.
Its a good idea as some folks can really get a good pile of recycle going in a months time.

We walk the hwy pick up cans n plastic we can make more money than mining gold that's the truth.
GT.............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread