Shut out!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes me sick!!!

There is more to this agenda than meets the eye. And we the people need to get rid of who ever is really behind this conspiracy. I believe It goes deeper than just the envirowacko's.

GG~

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I say they should take a page from the enviro-nazis playbook and threaten to sue! Under U.S. Title 16 code Chapter 2 Sub-chapter 1 section 478 which states that the forest service CAN NOT keep you from accessing your claim! This is LAW!!!

Nothing in sections 473 to 478, 479 to 482 and 551 of this title shall be construed as prohibiting the egress or ingress of actual settlers residing within the boundaries of national forests, or from crossing the same to and from their property or homes; and such wagon roads and other improvements may be constructed thereon as may be necessary to reach their homes and to utilize their property under such rules and regulations as may be prescribed by the Secretary of Agriculture. Nor shall anything in such sections prohibit any person from entering upon such national forests for all proper and lawful purposes, including that of prospecting, locating, and developing the mineral resources thereof. Such persons must comply with the rules and regulations covering such national forests.

Now that seems pretty clear to me. Looks like someone at the Forest Service is yet again overstepping their limited authority. Access to a claim on forest service lands are a RIGHT GRANTED BY CONGRESS.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If someone is making the decision by themselves they need to be sued personally along with the government agency, I bet if they knew they were personally on the hook financially they wouldn't be making these decisions by themselves.

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have no doubts that the forest service and the congress are on the same agenda.. I am not sure what rights you speak of? It is funny I am 34 years old and I doubt I ever had rights I am granted privilages!!.. Since and the implement of the Federal Bank reserve in early 1900s and probely before that they have been slowly implementing ways to make the people more dependent on the Government and the rich men who pull their strings.. With things like the Patriot Act, The attack on mining is due to the fact it is one of last free trades that exists and that GOLD IT IS WORTH MORE THEN LEGAL TENDER.. Obama Care?? What's rights does a person have when they are FORCED TO PAY FOR SOMETHING!!! If I don't they will fine me and if I still wont pay what then PRISON!!! Whats the difference between a freaking tattoo on your arm with numbers or a Dam Microchip...SOON MY PUPPETS SOON.......

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I enjoyed this very much.. I put this on the T.V for background every so often it makes for some good listening.. I know it really doesn't haven't to do with gold.. But it really is food for thought.. I would start about 42:31 as it deals with money and property and economics.. I know its longwinded.. But worth at least 1 view...

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think that the government had realized how close they are to triggering the second American Revolution. From what I've seen the people have just about had enough. It's not a good sign when you've got states that want out of the USA or want to split up into several states. The people are fed up with the wasting of tax dollars as well.

Word is spreading and people are waking up to the facts of what's really been going on for decades now and they're NOT happy about it. Once they do wake up, the government is going to find themselves out of a job.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They well know-I went out yesterday for ammo to Walmart-Big 5 Sporting Goods-Sportsmen-Dicks-Sports Authority and NOT 1 SINGLE BULLET FOR HANDGUNS. No 22-38-9mm-357-40- 45 -or 50 cal in ANY of them.....reload and be vigilent-John

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank goodness I'm not in Cali any more! With all of their B.S. I'd have to go hunting for politicos! Between banning assault rifles and all the other "Gun control" laws there it's flat out ridiculous. They have to learn that "Gun control is being able to hit your target!" no keeping them from the hands of law abiding people.

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think that the government had realized how close they are to triggering the second American Revolution. From what I've seen the people have just about had enough. It's not a good sign when you've got states that want out of the USA or want to split up into several states. The people are fed up with the wasting of tax dollars as well.

Word is spreading and people are waking up to the facts of what's really been going on for decades now and they're NOT happy about it. Once they do wake up, the government is going to find themselves out of a job.

Oh they know exactly how close to the next revolution or civil war they are getting. Obama actually is looking forward to causing it. Then he declares marshall law, suspends habious corpus, abolishes all elections and sets himself up as dictator. Only thing the dumb sob doesn't figure on is the American spirit to fight injustice and tierany. He may cause the second civil war and think he will rule but it will be his and every liberal sob's downfall. If our military are true patriots and I believe they are, they will fight on the people's side as their first duty is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. It says nothing of defending the dictator, I mean president. If they believe in their oath they will fight for the people and not the government.

Last edited:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Homeland security stockpiling millions of rounds of "training" ammo. A larger then normal push for anti gun legislation. Lead bans. Ammo purchase limits and waiting lists. Largest and last lead smelting facility in the USA shutdown. In order to fight a revolution you need- Bullets, Beans, and Bandaids. I could make a joke about Obama care taking care of the Bandaids part but it just isn't funny anymore. They know exactly what they are doing. Anybody still think the United Nations Agenda 21 is a crackpot idealist vision that could never become a one world government reality?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can certainly appreciate the frustrations that you've all shared, and
could add a few other items to the list. Truth is, if we're sick and tired
of the policies our countries current administration are enacting, then
we need to push back even harder.

The direction they [the gov't] keep pushing isn't going to change due
to a lost court case, as they'll just figure out another angle to use
and nothing will really change. It's going to take massive, passive
pressure from the general public before real change occurs. Hopefully,
once America has had enough, the asshats making our laws will
get booted, and replaced with individuals who will start bringing back
the America that so many fought and died to preserve.

In the video shared in post #1, OUR land is being blocked off
by bureaucrats simply to satisfy their own agenda, and they
didn't even have to bring it before the public for a vote. They
simply thought it up, and did it. Has the USFS gone completely
off the reservation by being penetrated by the most zealous
of preservationists?

IMO, we prospectors need to get some serious public outreach
campaigns going, and fast. 99.9% of big city people haven't a
clue about the great benefits modern prospecting provides to
the environment, and once educated by a few experienced,
well-spoken prospectors they'll at least know the truth.

90% of the time, all the public is seeing/hearing about prospecting
today is coming from some Harvard Law educated, off-the-chart
enviro-greenie in a suit, and carrying an important looking briefcase.

Where I come from we call those guys "experts". Well, we've got
"experts" too
, but we need to get them heard by more people.

FWIW, progress is rarely made with the public by slamming the
"other side"; it's made by showing the public the truth, and what
99% of modern day prospecting is really about. People don't
generally support efforts that they can't relate to, but if we can
educate them on just how environmentally conscious we really
are, and how we do benefit the environment, it will change not
only minds, but votes too.

There's two sides to every story, and OUR side has not been
getting told to the public. Time to change that statistic!

And yes, I would be happy to donate the time required to help
plan, schedule and organize public outreach opportunities for
any club willing to put forth the effort. I can't travel, and have
no funds to donate but am more than willing to use any talents
I have to spearhead a true, national public outreach effort by
prospectors.

Last edited:

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok guys don't read too much into the ammo shortages and buy limits and such. Those are not caused by the government directly. The governments involvement is that the American people no longer trust the government and are hoarding ammo and causing these shortages. My wife works for an ammo manufacturer and this is what his customers are telling him. His company also sells to the military and their orders are not out of line for a military fighting a war. No unusual large orders. I still believe in what I posted earlier but the ammo scare right now is just that, a citizen created shortage. I would and am still stocking up on all calibers I own. Don't take any chances, our government can't be trusted!

Good Luck!

BH Prospector

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread