Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
THE BRANDON RHINEHART PREEMPTION CASE IN CALIFORNIA HAS THE ABILITY TO SAVE THE WEST. A urge you to get involved with PLP, Western Mining Alliance, or send a personal message to Bnugget. A win here sets precedent for a successful campaing in Oregon stops this scourge from spreading.

PLEASE HELP TO PUT HOSER BACK IN THE WATER LEGALLY, AND TURN BACK THE GREEN FACIST.

PS, HE PROMISES A PICTURE OF HIM ON HIS DREDGE WITH A BOTTLE OF TEQUILLA AND HIS PARTY ON T-SHIRT ON:laughing7:

Upvote 0

carnet56

Jan 28, 2013
laurens south carolina
Detector(s) used
white dfx
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
kind of sum it up for me and am sure outhers about this case what happen and whats going on now am to lazy to read all that stuff lol and not sure I would under stand if I did

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have the bottle of Tequila... I don't even drink...

Teq..jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
PLP is a very stand up organizationlets stand together against these greeny weenies...dam communist dictators

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
My choice.

:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• images[3].jpg
    images[3].jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 328

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kind of sum it up for me and am sure outhers about this case what happen and whats going on now am to lazy to read all that stuff lol and not sure I would under stand if I did

Well, carnet - millions of kids have been taught that human activity (gold dredging) is harming our precious, delicate planet. They want to stop all logging, ranching, mining, etc. Now Brandon was found guilty by a local court for dredging without a calif. permit. He has appealed the judgement citing that U.S.
Law (the 1872 Mining Law)has priority over calif. law (The dredging moratorium)). Now he is in the middle of an expensive appeals process, where himself and a couple of pro-individual rights organizations (Public Land for the People, Pacific Legal Foundation - both non-profits) are pitted against the HUGE monsters of "green religion". To say that its a David and Goliath situation, is a gross understatement. The hope is, that the appeals court will not be influenced by greenie Bullshirt, but stick to the facts and let justice prevail. That's it in a nutshell. Hope this helps you understand the situation.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
This country needs to bust the green religion or that cult will destroy this country and our importance as a super power on the world stage.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The greenies decided we need wind power. Now, they decided they have to go because the blades are killing birds! (If it's not one ding, it's anudder! Roassana Rossanna Dana) TTC

ray in ny

Jan 21, 2006
southern tier ny
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S CLASSIC III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The EPA just issued new regulations requiring an 80 percent reduction in soot output from residential woodstoves by 2015. This is a direct attack on those who believe in self-sufficiency. They supposedly want wood-burning stoves as clean as automobiles and furnaces, but what they really want is to stop people burning wood.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The EPA just issued new regulations requiring an 80 percent reduction in soot output from residential woodstoves by 2015. This is a direct attack on those who believe in self-sufficiency. They supposedly want wood-burning stoves as clean as automobiles and furnaces, but what they really want is to stop people burning wood.
true but it only applies to NEW stoves...will basically require catalytic converter type devices so no issue for existing or homemade stoves and no big deal for commercially made stoves.

I plan to keep using mine as long as I live in CO!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
true but it only applies to NEW stoves...will basically require catalytic converter type devices so no issue for existing or homemade stoves and no big deal for commercially made stoves.

I plan to keep using mine as long as I live in CO!

You wouldn't be using your old stove if you lived in Washington state. How dare any government, be it state, federal, or local tell anyone they can't stay warm...:banghead:
And we pay taxes...Er I mean our money is confiscated just so we can be dictated to...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The greenies decided we need wind power. Now, they decided they have to go because the blades are killing birds! (If it's not one ding, it's anudder! Roassana Rossanna Dana) TTC

Terry - there is a large wind plant trying to start up east of Ely, NV that has run into the exact situation you speak of. Seems a cave is home to migrating bats, a few miles from the site. The greenies have thrown a monkey wrench into the project on account of "proposed" potential harm to the bats. And so it goes...

hawkeye39

May 12, 2013
Surprise, AZ
Detector(s) used
TDI SL
Whites GMT
GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
THE BRANDON RHINEHART PREEMPTION CASE IN CALIFORNIA HAS THE ABILITY TO SAVE THE WEST. A urge you to get involved with PLP, Western Mining Alliance, or send a personal message to Bnugget. A win here sets precedent for a successful campaing in Oregon stops this scourge from spreading.:

Unfortunately, I have a feeling this case will ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court. Let's hope I am wrong.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Terry - there is a large wind plant trying to start up east of Ely, NV that has run into the exact situation you speak of. Seems a cave is home to migrating bats, a few miles from the site. The greenies have thrown a monkey wrench into the project on account of "proposed" potential harm to the bats. And so it goes...

I would say it's time for a lethal dose of poison in that cave when the greeny weenies aren't looking...

They want green power and then stop it from becoming reality...insanity!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread