California TN weekend!

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
I propose a California panning weekend (or week) for all the wonderful folks of Treasure Net to get together. I suck at organizing so someone has to step up. I'll bring the beer. 4 kegs enough? Suggestions please!

Ca is a big state to propose that.......besides you didnt mention what kind of beer? :laughing7:

OP
OP
M

mcordell

Nov 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think it would be appropriate to honor the Gold Rush of 1849 to indulge Anchor Steam of San Francisco!

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess if it was to be held in Kolorado we could have Coors.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill be drinkin' Banquets no matter what.....And I know a good easy free public access spot on the American near Coloma.....If this thread gets enough attention I'll help set it up.It will have to be a semi- small group cause I don't wanna really broadcast and get 30 people on a spot all of a sudden. Where are you Mcordell?

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
This sounds like a great way to meet others from here and prospect. Count me in. I would be coming from Petaluma.
I hope this comes together.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
100MEDIA36IMAG0506.jpg Count me in. We could do a big group at Salmon Falls on the south fork American. Always get some color

Last edited:

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Though I will leave the drinking to you men I would very much enjoy talking shop/prospecting with you all on the river.. I am only available Anytime of everyday so if you guys could somehow work around that, that would be great.. Just let me know if you need anything in regards to setup/cleanup Food Beverages or whatever else may be needed.. Sounds exciting...

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool proposal mcordell, I'd be into it and would be happy to help put something together

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, this would be fun ! Please Count Me In !!!!
I can offer to bring mediocre Food, Cheap Drink & a Ragin' Gold Fever !!!

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so up for it BUT....I am 8 hours North of SF. I am in extreme NW CA. But........ I really like the idea:icon_thumleft:

Jeff - I can cover a one-way bus ride for you, (picture you on bus with sluice box, pry-bar, and panning kit, lol). - just pm me. You'd have to hitchhike home
probably (picture you standing on I - 5, or 101 with sluice box, pry bar, shovel....) LMAO. :laughing7:

Rdg Sluicer

Dec 11, 2012
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
BGT Prospector

BGT Super Mini

Angus MacKirk Explorer

South Yuba Mining Highbanker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Count me in. I have been wanting to check out the American River.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jeff - I can cover a one-way bus ride for you, (picture you on bus with sluice box, pry-bar, and panning kit, lol). - just pm me. You'd have to hitchhike home
probably (picture you standing on I - 5, or 101 with sluice box, pry bar, shovel....) LMAO. :laughing7:

LOL Fullpan. Believe it or not, I wouldn't look that out of place here where I live. I like being able to go to the PO in my slippers:laughing7:

But seriously folks, ya'll are starting to get me excited here...a once in a lifetime trip like this could be (dare I think it?) REPEATED ANNUALLY?:notworthy:
Besides, I haven't slept in the back of my pickup for far too long!8-)

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Flows are at record lows now, unprecedented access is now available. Jeff, I have a nice heated place for you to crash.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Flows are at record lows now, unprecedented access is now available. Jeff, I have a nice heated place for you to crash.

If this happens during the summer, I'll likely need A/C! but TYVM:icon_thumleft:

And yes, I know the end is coming for this lack of rain...I feel I'm passing up daily freebies and yet here I sit, typing and listening to the light rain on the roof. If'n I can grab a few hours and my new friend from the new 49'ers responds again...I'll be outta here and on the gold ahead of the rains.:hello2:
At least, that's the plan8-)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread