Thars Gold In The Pan! Thanks Hangtowndiggins!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Met up again with Hangtowndiggins at the creek. Ran the Bazooka sluice shoveling mad over armpit deep. Scratched out 0.25 grams of color. Proved my 0.43 grams was beginners luck! Saw Medic7 a fellow member chucking cobbles. Great day good fun and gold too! Thanks buddy! IMAG1162.jpg IMAG1159.jpg IMAG1160.jpg IMAG1161.jpg

Upvote 0

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey your welcome anytime AU. Glad we got to get back out and glad you got some decent gold. Nice pics! Yeah you looked soaked when last saw you at the end of the day, that snow melt is damn cold! Was great to meet member medic7, heck of a nice guy. Well happy I dug where the voices told me, got down to bed rock after a few hours just happened to land on a big crack that produced. Failed to take pictures at the creek but went home with a new thick lil picker, a couple mini pickers and some decent smaller stuff! Was a great day always cool to get out with fellow members image.jpg image.jpg

deserdog

May 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you got that much gold shoveling from underwater, there is probably a bit more in the hole.

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice nug buddy!!!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you got that much gold shoveling from underwater, there is probably a bit more in the hole.
Yeah, I bet there is a bunch in that crack wish I had my scuba gear and crevice tool

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nicely done gents. That is a nice set up with the bazooka. The bottom right photo looks like the grotto at the Playboy Mansion, lol.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a great place for them crevice gold sucker tubes. I love it when folks tell ya crawl in...snow melt hahahaha frozen in minutes without a good heater no matter what suit ya waear be it wet or dry-lotza luck-John

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey AU/HT, definitely liked all you shared but a question. In the third pic on the right...is that a man made retention pond? I run into them myself when exploring. Always wonder just what is on the very bottom of it.

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Jeff! I built 3 dams to get the flow correct. One to block an extra channel, one as curb and another upstream to protect the dig site.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Nicely done gents. That is a nice set up with the bazooka. The bottom right photo looks like the grotto at the Playboy Mansion, lol.

Yet another place that's loaded with "Gold Diggers"!!! Just not my type though. I prefer mine to know the business end of a shovel and how to pan!

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks fellas, hammered down had a decent day can't ask for much more. AU I didn't walk up there but from the pics looks like you put in some work to get the bazooka dialed. At least next trip less set up and more time diggin thanks again for meeting up will have to hit it again soon!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's always fun to find some gold. Nicely done!

Al the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread