Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Billions in Irish Gold

by Hoser John » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:30 am
Posted Today, 08:21 AM

The potential £11bn goldmine on the Irish border
In a barn that stands like a draughty library near Clontibret, County Monaghan, stand towering shelves of cylindrical rock. They are a testament to 16 years of optim istic exploration, and the tireless enthusiasm of one man in his quest to find gold.

BBC News - http://www.bbc.co.uk...reland-25575879

I think £11bn is about $18B US Dollars.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx much UJ for fix(double checked that it worked when posted??) as looks like the irish will be diggn' up more than them taters now-John

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanx much UJ for fix(double checked that it worked when posted??) as looks like the irish will be diggn' up more than them taters now-John

All finely disseminated gold it looks like, but a large deposit for sure.

Thanks for the read.

All the best,

Lanny

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

All those stories of leprechauns and their buried gold is true after all!

My Dad's family was Irish and he had no reservations about expressing love for potatoes, however his side of the family always said "tatties" not "taters" ...as in "snips and tatties". Potatoes with snipped parsley. Same planet, different worlds!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
They start mining there and they're going to have a whole bunch of ticked off Leprechauns for sure!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obrien.jpg

They're always after me lucky charms... What!? Why does everyone always laugh when I say that? They ARE after me lucky charms! What!?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread