My New Pack Animal

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sure footed, stout and doesn't talk back! IMAG1195.jpg

Upvote 0

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well done, I hoped it was a chi( how the heck is it spelled?) those dogs have yet to earn their keep)

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you see a jackass leading a goat, say howdy cause its me!

Last edited:

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't go wrong with that kind of partner! If you got stranded he couldn't tell your buddies you spooned to keep warm and if it came down to it, well you wouldn't have to starve:tongue3:

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
She's a milker lol

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have a neighbor down the street that runs a day trip hiking adventure program who's goats escape once in a while and wonder around... Seems like a great choice to move gear... Better watch out P.E.T.A will be after you or some anti group. LOL

Goats1.jpg Goats2.jpg

rocme44

Sep 4, 2013
AZ, N.CA
Detector(s) used
AT, Goldbug2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My Packer is a 4x4 pickup with a 4 weeler in the bed. I only have to feed the when I use them.
BUT they aren't as cute.

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are rented out all over northern kalif as poison oak mowers as they absolutely love the stuff and vorascious eaters. John

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had to read that post a couple a times as some hardup oakie fellrs' outn' the sticks do ridem'........:dontknow:

It's the way that you ride them that determines if your an okie or not! Ha!

dave sharky

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love reading your posts im laughing and laughing i bought one and my friend killed it and cooked it all day was it good

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread