tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
now we just have to come up with gas to get there... i got 5 on it! lol

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y'all got enough hot air to get anywhere ya want ta go. :notworthy:

GG~

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No, the enviro nuts would bust you as soon as you got there! :hello:
the problem will soon be gone as soon as they legalize weed everywhere they will all be so stoned they won't even realize what there fighting for anymore ! Wait it that same dope that got these folks in such a brilliant thought process to begin with .. Dam seems nothing is gona work out for us well maybe with more dope they will forget ! Guess there is some hope..

Desert Hermit

Feb 1, 2014
Randsburg, California
Detector(s) used
MineLab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
tweeta_bear, reminds me of the old show Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, "champagne wishes and caviar dreams." Maybe I'll head out to one of the faults out here and wait for the next volcanic eruptions, I'd be all covered in gold and when you all found me you could mount me on your wall alongside your latest moose head! :laughing7:

YumaMarc

Dec 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Minelab Quattro
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just want a buck full...
What about drilling a well ? Maybe this dredge stuff is the wrong way to go about this

While working in the smelter years ago, I kept putting the gold concentrate into a bucket. When the bucket was full I grabbed it to take to the drying oven and then to the furnace. One big heave, and all I had in my hand was the bail. The bucket didn't move a zillionth of an inch!

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
While working in the smelter years ago, I kept putting the gold concentrate into a bucket. When the bucket was full I grabbed it to take to the drying oven and then to the furnace. One big heave, and all I had in my hand was the bail. The bucket didn't move a zillionth of an inch!
thats one fine bucket there! That's the kind I dream about!!! Pick up a 5 gal bucket of lead last week from a tire shop too make dive weights and wow what a surprise .. Took me longest to load then it did to drip out ....

Last edited:

YumaMarc

Dec 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Minelab Quattro
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thats one fine bucket there! That's the kind I dream about!!! Pick up a 5 gal bucket of lead last week from a tire shop too make dive weights and wow what a surprise .. Took me longest to load then it did to drip out ....

Once we had a particularly good smelt, and, just so I could brag that I did it, I stacked twelve 42-pound gold bars in a pyramid and kicked back in a chair with my feet propped on the gold. Too bad I didn't have a cigar so I could really play big-shot! :laughing7:

What is REALLY too bad is that it didn't belong to me!

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Once we had a particularly good smelt, and, just so I could brag that I did it, I stacked twelve 42-pound gold bars in a pyramid and kicked back in a chair with my feet propped on the gold. Too bad I didn't have a cigar so I could really play big-shot! :laughing7: What is REALLY too bad is that it didn't belong to me!
well at least ya got to drool al over it ! Lol

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
yup that about sums it up!

Attachments

• image-836072411.jpg
    image-836072411.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 130
OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
ok so today at work i had to go to staples corporate office and install some rubber cove base and caught a glimps of this! i put my caulking gun in front of it for a scale reference.

Attachments

• image-3325464973.jpg
    image-3325464973.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 110
  • image-2627271061.jpg
    image-2627271061.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 107

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok so today at work i had to go to staples corporate office and install some rubber cove base and caught a glimps of this! i put my caulking gun in front of it for a scale reference.

I bet it has colored lights that randomly light up underneath it.
If it doesn't it should, of course it's beautiful just the way it is.

GG~

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread