Another Day In Paradise

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Met up with fellow members Hangtowndiggins and Goldwasher. Super nice weather and had the company of my wife. She made us all Bacon cheeseburgers! My first hot meal mining! Feeling a bit worn down after mining three days this week, I let her do most of the work lol. Nice meeting you Goldwasher and good to see you again Hangtowndiggins. looking toward to hitting it again! IMAG1198.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always cool to get out and dig with great people. Was a perfect Saturday to get the bazooka in the water and color in the pan at the end of the day. Aufisher, big thanks to you and your wife for the killer bacon burger felt too good to be true! Hit the spot no doubt, she is welcome by me on our future trips anytime. Ill definitely be looking forward to the next trip out! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
008-1.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Real miners wear shorts! Lol

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like you guys had a good time! I'll be glad when AzViper is all healed up so we can meet up in person for a change!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A hot bacon burger next to a cold creek is an amazing luxury:icon_thumleft: Thanks again. It was nice to meet you and your wife Aufisher. Had a great day nice Juneuary weather. Wish I could have got there earlier. I only dug like four buckets happy with my take. You guys both got nice color. The water has dropped so much since I was there last.

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What the hell ...... Hot bacon cheeseburgers AND gold ??????

I must not be do'in it right man . :laughing7:

Nice Shine .

dave sharky

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AUFISHER hello you ever looking for new friends im looking for gold but not that kind if you ever like to chat let me know im getting a garrett with the ground hug eagle eye i will have to learn how to use it and in may or june i will get a scanner i need to look for sink holes from a earth quake in a place called behol in the Philippines if im a mile away from a gold company where they mine do you think i would have a chance of finding any thing i would like to find bigger things its good to dream right keep finding flakes i like reading your posts thanks.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It looks like you had a great time--no better way to spend a day.

All the best, and thanks for posting the pictures too,

Lanny

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
040-1.jpg

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Oh man, looks like you all had a great time with good folks and good food with gold to boot!!

Cant believe it's this warm out in January.

Thanks for the nice pics and sharing the adventure, always fun to see!!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was rolling around on the rock whining about my sore back lol

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Angus beef, grilled onions, peppered bacon, Tillamook aged cheddar and bbq sauce! Stopped me mining in a heart beat lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread