Did You Lose Something?

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Some day’s it’s just a good day to get out of bed. Went out prospecting with a buddy of mine recently and I found this money clip. If the person can answer these questions I would be more than glad to return the clip and cash. You can contact me by P/M. Whoever lost the clip/cash should be able to answer these questions.

What’s on the front side of the clip?

What’s on the backside of the clip?

What is the dollar amount that you lost?

What area did you lose the money clip?

Money.jpg

Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL I COULD answer all those questions. ...and no I'm not psycho errr I mean psychic. Then again you telling me about it on the phone kind of makes it cheating.

EDIT: come to think of it... Why in the world would someone need to carry that much cash while prospecting in that area? I hope someone does give ya the right answers and can get their money back. If not they might have to do some explaining to the missus! :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL I COULD answer all those questions. ...and no I'm not psycho errr I mean psychic. Then again you telling me about it on the phone kind of makes it cheating.

EDIT: come to think of it... Why in the world would someone need to carry that much cash while prospecting in that area? I hope someone does give ya the right answers and can get their money back. If not they might have to do some explaining to the missus! :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Now Now Jeff, I told you about it but you would have difficulty answering three of the questions exactly. I have yet to receive a PM and most likely the person who owns it may or may not have access to this forum. I'll give it a month then the cash goes to my prospecting fund for travel expenses.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
EDIT: come to think of it... Why in the world would someone need to carry that much cash while prospecting in that area? I hope someone does give ya the right answers and can get their money back. If not they might have to do some explaining to the missus!

Too funny Jeff. A married guy with that kind of cash? LOL :tongue3:

Last edited:

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I always try to carry a little bit of cash while I am out in the wilds. Usually about $40. The code says that you should help out others without charging them, but I like to be able to offer some cash if I need to be pulled out of a ditch, etc... That is quite a chunk of change you found. Real good of you to try and return it.

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Real good of you to try and return it.

I know if I had lost that much cash I would be pissed. Who knows it could easily been a hunter, hiker, illegal, etc. May never know. Hunting season had just finished up at the end of December and this being Whitetail deer country it could have been lost during that time and the owner will never be found.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Silly me! I should know better about being married and having money! My bad.

Bow hunting is still open till the end of the month. I had a couple hunters asking me if I minded if they hunted by the pond on the claim. I told them as long as they didn't do any digging they had every right to hunt there.

I've met many a person out there and not a one of them had even heard of T-Net. Of course I told them about it but who knows if they ever signed up. Have you also posted the notice in the metal detecting section? (I'm too lazy to go look right now.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread