goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
In a nutshell it means that the feds are not going to be taking entire river systems and making them off limits. I'm not going to hold my breath though. They'll just repackage it to make it better looking and try it all over again. I really think we need to get everyone off their duffs and get them out to vote in some people that don't have an agenda for a change....

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
:cussing:No!!!!!!
we need these :censored: political people to stop trying to use prospectors as the universal SCAPEGOAT for everything having to do with river usage issues. This issue really makes me aggregated! Change, is what we need! Fire the m oney grubbing onesided extremist politcal nazis and get some real rational thinkers in there; who evaluate and see the big picture before making heavy decisions about the future of public prospecting and RIVER usages. Kayackers beware, your next.

rocme44

Sep 4, 2013
AZ, N.CA
Detector(s) used
AT, Goldbug2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They all have an agenda, let's get some with an agenda that matches ours.
GOOD NEWS!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My belief is we will see more of these smaller independent place setters bow out as the agendas with teeth such as the "Critical Habitat" BS get settled in. Much more legal Lee way without public input,scrutiny, or appeal once this gets established.

Last edited:

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A win? Its more like a delay. I would like to see it where individuals are held accountable and responsible for their actions at waterways. Such as, clean up after your excursion and leave it better than you found it. Leave the bios alone, unless you have the proper license For it. But, This is like big brother saying, " stay on the trail and look at the river, but dont touch and enjoy what it has to offer". The more rules get put into place the more ridgid and obtuse things become.

Its our country we live here, lets at least use it and keep it cleaner than the last generation. It can be accomplished.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread