DRAKES BAY OYSTER FARM STILL FIGHTING

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DRAKE'S BAY OYSTER FARM STILL FIGHTING

In the David vs. Goliath fight for individual rights against the monster gov't agencies, Drakes Bay was granted the right to remain in business while the process moves on to the U.S. Supreme court. Being a computer dummy, I can't attach this alert from Defend Rural America (DRA) site. Someone I hope will. This case parallels our fight to overturn the dredging moratorium in ca. Its all about
bloated gov't agencies trampling individual rights, using blatantly false evidence to close Drakes Bay down for dubious "enviro" benefit.

Drakes Bay Oyster Company - Sustainable, environmentally friendly farming. Inverness,Marin County

http://drakesbayoyster.com/files/CSG letter to Holdren.03_04_13.pdf

Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Disgusting abuse of authority.

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I know , the govmint used reports from the 50's and 60's that were flawed and ignored current scientific reports that didnt point in their direction. Sounds like a reoccurring theme. I guess the idjit Biologist from the Parks Service should be promoted for thinking outside the box of normal scientific theory ( lying) .I almost remember a time when that kind of shoddy work would get the scientist their boss and the Secretary of Interior fired. Anyone know the name of the biologist who did this we should take out an ad in the Wall Street Journal taking them to task about this crap.
They then play Calvin Ball when it comes to light and say well it isnt in our long range plans to have bidness on Federal Park property. I think the only enviro benefit they can prove is if humans eat less oysters they will crap less therefore we should do away with oyster farming.

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think we could chum up some great whites in the area the harbour seals hang out ? Sorta Like the Military introducing Coyotes back east on the firing ranges to eradicate the endangered Voltures so they wouldnt get in trouble for shooting them. Alls fair in Enviro Wars as the Park service has shown us.

Follows Camp Craig

Dec 1, 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Team Keene Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do I cringe every time someone brings up the subject of California.
I was born there, my kids were born there, I even continue to pay property tax there.
Thankfully I don't live there after 43 years.

I can only feel sympathy for any "Real Americans" left in the state.

Its just a different world from where I grew up.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions