Rental Sluice

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
NOT to infer anything to you personnaly, but ive loaned equipment for free for the last time.some of it i never got back,not even a thanks! BUT if im working with someone and they needed something, thats no problem!i once made a folding aluminum sluice with alum riffels, and a freind was going to Colorado for two weeks and didnt have room to bring his bigger sluice, so i lent him mine. 2 years latter i saw 1/2 of my sluice with another person and asked him where he got it, he said from the other guy that i loaned it to.and theres many more stories but im done with that loaning stuff!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Where do you dig? Maybe we could run my Bazooka together?

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good reason to try and get another Day Trip together... I was disapointed I had to skip the last one...1st or 2nd weekend in Feb. ? Day trip to Yankee Jim's or Iowa hill, or wherever ? I'm pretty sure I will be up on the NF one or both of those weekends no matter,
H&F your more than welcome to meet up and take a look at my homemade sluice...should be able to convince another Tnet member or two....

OP
OP
H&F909ORO

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm going up to Mineral Bar again. Last time I went I got some great bedrock gold. Going to be up there some time this weekend for a day, probably Monday I will be up there.
Doing some crevicing and maybe some sniping If I want.

OP
OP
H&F909ORO

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
Good reason to try and get another Day Trip together... I was disapointed I had to skip the last one...1st or 2nd weekend in Feb. ? Day trip to Yankee Jim's or Iowa hill, or wherever ? I'm pretty sure I will be up on the NF one or both of those weekends no matter,
H&F your more than welcome to meet up and take a look at my homemade sluice...should be able to convince another Tnet member or two....

Can you post a pic of it? Will it be able to handle some good amount of dirt too? Also, is it a good sluice for the American River? I have had this EZ sluice and I dont like it at all. Found a guy on Craigslist to sell too.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am looking to trade my EZ sluice for a Bazooka Sniper if anyone is interested!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread