Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to remember carnet, THEY changed it to Climate Change, global warming wasn't working out to well!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to well BH - It's cold in the winter and hot in the summer......kinda like forever!!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I loved it when they made the switch. Climate change. Really? That can mean anything and everything. In other words, they could never be caught falsifying things again to promote their cause as now no one can ever challenge their deliberately vague meaning.

Our climate change up here is currently cold, with more cold on the way, changing to very cold, followed by yet more cold, gradually turning a bit cooler.

All the best,

Lanny

Last edited:

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Climate change is happening here alright, changing to cold then colder than a whores heart! Lanny sounds like we have about the same weather forecast.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah... You guys up north are hogging all the cold! When you return it I'd like to request that you send it down here about mid August or so. Forecast for the area around our claim for this weekend is 81 degrees and sunny. Is this REALLY February?

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look forward to all the global warming threads this summer! Can't wait!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I look forward to all the global warming threads this summer! Can't wait!

It won't be any of the critics of global warming complaining. Personally, I love how quiet the proponents of MMGW have been during this abnormally cold winter.

Are the MMGW folks still too cold to come out and play?

iceHamster_zpse3ba5eca.jpg

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doesn't this belong in the global warming section of T-net?

Thread was started by a member whose interest is gold mining....

. ..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

GrizzlyGremlin

Nov 17, 2012
Ahem... This is my area of "education.. My geology and periglacial geomorphology professor said it right! Science is to blame! Let me elaborate... The solar system is on several 10,000 year 60,000 year and 120,000 year cycles of gravitational and orbital change. When these cycles coincide it creates spikes and dips in temps and climate. Te ice core data shows this to be a FACT... The arguments over and still being debated..

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you believe in ice ages, than you belive in warming trends. I do.

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So as long as my interest is gold mining, I can post anything I want in the gold prospecting area? Good to know!

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Proponents of MMGW have been silent this winter simply because they are educated and intelligent enough to understand a season of winter weather does not indicate climate trends...

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You fellas must have not gottin the notice that the debate was over on global warming ! Obama said so himself !
Lmao!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So as long as my interest is gold mining, I can post anything I want in the gold prospecting area? Good to know!

His original post was about the snow, weather and having cabin fever. If you dont like the thread move to another? he broke no rules posting it here...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahem... This is my area of "education.. My geology and periglacial geomorphology professor said it right! Science is to blame! Let me elaborate... The solar system is on several 10,000 year 60,000 year and 120,000 year cycles of gravitational and orbital change. When these cycles coincide it creates spikes and dips in temps and climate. Te ice core data shows this to be a FACT... The arguments over and still being debated..
thank you for the post, i feel compelled to point this out when there are there are those that will believe any crap that the greenies keep dishing out. but sadly ,they will continue to eat this ****, then argue it on an on. i am glad to see most folks here live in reality, and not some idealistic bubble!everything in nature has its cycles ,perhaps one day they will see this, but proably not.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
thank you for the post, i feel compelled to point this out when there are there are those that will believe any crap that the greenies keep dishing out. but sadly ,they will continue to eat this ****, then argue it on an on. i am glad to see most folks here live in reality, and not some idealistic bubble!everything in nature has its cycles ,perhaps one day they will see this, but proably not.
i don't they will ever come around like you said in nature everything has it's cycles ! That includes stupid people and right now we seem to be at a all time high ,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread