Well worth watching if you are planning on getting rich in Nome

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I understand what you are saying, the thing is if someone used my idea it would already be used and in use. I KNOW my idea will work. I have discussed it before with a couple of close friends when Bering Sea Gold first aired and the discusion was that it could cost up to 3/4 of a mil from someone who knows money and boats, depending on how much you buy the things needed. I believe it could be done with a couple of hundred thousand. Either way when we discussed it, even if it did cost close to 3/4 of a mil to build and put together, it would still pay for itself within 1 season, 2 at the most. AND STILL NO ONE has come up with it or seen any pictures of it. But I know everyone has an opinion and you have people that are just negative about it. I can say that if I posted my idea all over here someone would build it/put it together, and people would understand how it would bring in a lot of gold, and I would be out of it while they raked in the gold.
harley
There's ton of stuff up there we never see on bearing seas gold ... I'm not beating on your idea but discussing it with your friends hardly makes it viable ... How much have your friends done up there? That's where I coming from ...
That show your watching does not give you a reality as to life up there! 100 percent of the people who go up the have a great idea as to how its gona go for them and 99 percent are wrong and go home broke ... Also not trying to be negative as I don't know your idea but even it it does get the gold there a lot more to making it successful .... Some things are just not as simple as they seem ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions