Wanted gold mining crew

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
This some thing I have been thinking about for a long time. We put together 4 guys that work as a TEAM, to go to places along the 3 American rivers here in Ca. We could do it on a day, weekend's, or more. the team would need 1 person with a reliable 4X4 and knowledge of the roads of the area, 1 person that know the rivers here and the history. 1 person with the tools to proses the dirt for Gold. 1 trust worthy sole to do a miner split every day. All would need to have Gold fever but have it under control! Like to have fun and be out side with good people, not afraid of hard work. and are reliable. have your own tools and stuff ect. Let me know what you think yea or na could it work with the right people.

Upvote 0

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,,,

I wish I was in your area for sure. Am in possession of everything you need,, too bad you are in Cali and me,, well I am 3000 miles East,,,
WAYYYYY to far to do any weekending in my low geared Jeep for sure.
For me,,, trust is the main issue,, It is VERY hard to find anyone I trust enough to take to any of my places.

GOOD LUCK !!
Hit

OP
OP
B

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
A cigarette has the potential to light a pool of gasoline but just doesn’t have enough sustained heat. Gas ignites between 500 °F and 540 °F, the cigarette at its hottest was between 450 °F and 500 °F but only when it was actually being smoked. An ignition is very improbable. Most fire tried to cigs. are from the match not the cig and the dumb s. that lite it. most of todays cigs go out while you smoke them. Like any thing you do out in the woods wither it a shovel or a hot engine it up to the operator to know safe operation of the tools

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This some thing I have been thinking about for a long time. We put together 4 guys that work as a TEAM, to go to places along the 3 American rivers here in Ca. We could do it on a day, weekend's, or more. the team would need 1 person with a reliable 4X4 and knowledge of the roads of the area, 1 person that know the rivers here and the history. 1 person with the tools to proses the dirt for Gold. 1 trust worthy sole to do a miner split every day. All would need to have Gold fever but have it under control! Like to have fun and be out side with good people, not afraid of hard work. and are reliable. have your own tools and stuff ect. Let me know what you think yea or na could it work with the right people.

I hope you get your crew and that you all find some gold.

Good luck with your adventure. Chasing the gold is always powered by the dream . . .

All the best,

Lanny

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
two sticks rubbed with friction together can cause tiny embers that can ignite dry tinder, and a lit cigarette butt on dry tinder can cause fire also, a spark, dry tinder and a little wind is all you need

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
If the drought continues you can be sure the fed is gonna close things up and anything off the hi way will be off limits.....

OP
OP
B

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
I love to stir the flames, Shine shine there test had a 4% chance of starting a fire in perfect condition. My best friend the fire chief has done this test his self with a full pack of cigs one at a time, no fire. Can a cig start fire yes? it can! in perfect conditions. I hate people that through there butts or trash every were. I learned in the Army to field strip them and put the butt in your pocket do not throw it on the ground do not leave any thing were you have been.It can come back to burn you.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope this is not a year of wild fires, friends of mine fly those tankers to douse wildfires. I hope you guys get a nice long soaking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions