Are You Receiving Update To Threads You Are Subscribing To?

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anybody else notice that threads your subscribe to that your no longer getting emails sent to you. I have not been updated by email to any of the hundreds of threads I posted in. I receive emails when I receive a private message but have not received an email to any threads I have posted in since 2/19/2014.

I checked my settings and everything is set to received updates when someone makes a new post in a thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed the same thing.
Maybe pm the mod or admin.

Frghtshkr

Apr 23, 2013
Gilbert AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Cube, Royal Mini Highbanker, Angus Mackirk sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well I am relatively new here but I have been wondering why I am not get any notifications through email or on the site itself. So I am not doing something wrong

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
administration has been working on it, so far we had about 5 complaints on it

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Same problem here. I do occasionally get updates on one thread I'm subscribed to.

Doing all that tracking and notifying for a forum this size is a big job. I for one am very grateful for the forum provided for free by the TNet folks. Although the notification feature is handy it is not an essential part of the forum experience.

I hope the TNet crew can fix the notification problem but if they can't I'd still like to thank them for running one of the best forums on the internet. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions