Has anybody ever ordered any supplies from Goldfeverprospecting.com?

Aug 20, 2013
I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered anything from them because I ordered a hand dredge almost a week ago and still haven't gotten a response or a tracking number. I've tried calling them but no one answers so I left a couple of messages and have sent them a couple emails too and still no answer has this happen to anybody here before because I'm starting to think if this company is legit or not.

Sent from my M470BSA using TreasureNet

Upvote 0

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
I have a few years ago without any problems. Silver State, north or south if you don't mind?

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have, and they'll custom make panning dirt for you if you choose (you pay for the gold, and they mix it up so you know exactly to the grain how much gold you're getting so there's no surprises, like feeling you're getting ripped off).

They've been in business for a while, so it's not an Internet scam if that's what you're wondering, unless you somehow got onto a bogus mirrored site. If you ordered by credit card, have the company check on who billed for your goods if you have any doubts.

All the best,

Lanny

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I ordered from them last year. If I remember correctly, they only ship out all of the weeks' orders on 1 day. It is a small operation (if they stop to read all their emails and answer all of their calls, the delay will be longer).

I am use to Amazon Prime -- in your hands within 48 hrs; and the wait on gfp was close to 2 weeks. A bit worrisome while waiting.

After 1 week I sent an email which they did not respond to.

I got my box of goodies as ordered, so I forgave them for the wait-in-silence I had to endure.

I would use them again because they have a few things / books that I have not seen elsewhere.

I'm okay, so long as I know beforehand I'll be waiting a couple of weeks.

Let us know when the deliveryman puts a smile on your face!

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have ordered from them with no problems. I does take a while to get your stuff, but it Will come. Hang in there.

OP
OP
silverstateprospector
Aug 20, 2013
Well thanks to you all it makes me feel more at ease, I just hope that it gets here soon because there's a lot of bedrock cracks out there that need some cleaning lol

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have, and they'll custom make panning dirt for you if you choose (you pay for the gold, and they mix it up so you know exactly to the grain how much gold you're getting so there's no surprises, like feeling you're getting ripped off).

They've been in business for a while, so it's not an Internet scam if that's what you're wondering, unless you somehow got onto a bogus mirrored site. If you ordered by credit card, have the company check on who billed for your goods if you have any doubts.

All the best,

Lanny

Mirrored sites can only be accessed if they email a link and make it look like the real link. I was bored one day and a made a mirrored site that looked just like the yahoo page. Really easy just a little copy and pasting of codes. that's why people should use PayPal its secure and link you're cc or debit to it so PayPal pulls money from you're card to the buyer. Then you got 2 companies to open a dispute with. Better chances of getting you're money back.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gold Fever Prospecting used to have a retail store in the Victorville
area, but last I heard they had closed it down and switched to
Internet sales only.

I know the fellow that runs the So. Cal. operation, and he is one
hellofa prospector in his own right. They don't ship every day,
but as the online business grows they will likely begin shipping
more frequently.

I'm the real cautious type when it comes to online ordering,
and often use the phone to place my order instead of the
online system, but that's a personal choice to avoid payment
foul-ups that invariably happen (to me..lol).

Wouldn't hesitate one bit to buy from them.

OP
OP
silverstateprospector
Aug 20, 2013
Finally I got a response and will be receiving my hand dredge tomorrow you guys were right on what you said it does just take a little while for them to respond back.

OP
OP
silverstateprospector
Aug 20, 2013
ForumRunner_20140312_121618.png

Finally got it now its time to put it to work on all them bedrock cracks oh yeah

Kimo

Greenie
Apr 4, 2014
Southern California
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Pro Pointer, Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm local to them. Nice people, their store is open at random times(no set times). It's located in Hesperia, CA

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I had to look at their website to refresh my memory. I have just recently and with no problem. As someone stated above that they only ship out a weeks worth of orders like on a Friday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread