Combo power sluice setup

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't got to try it out yet as I just made the stand for the AM forman sluice this winter, so I'm hoping the forman will handle the water flow from the keene ok, I'm thinking it looks like it will but I'll see soon. I setup the power sluice for when some of the small creeks start to dry up and there's only the deep holes of water left, then I'll just setup next to a pool of water and start running my dirt. Anyone run a setup like this? or do you think the forman will handle the water flow from the keene sluice ok?

Attachments

• 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 064.JPG
    064.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Upvote 0

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can't answer a technical question like will it work. I just want to give you a high five for having a sluice in your living room (not a Hoffman high five though).......

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No hardhat clicks here either but nice job! It should work fine but if it is a concern to you, add a control valve at the head so you can slow the flow if need be.

Good Luck!

BH Prospector

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No hardhat clicks here either but nice job! It should work fine but if it is a concern to you, add a control valve at the head so you can slow the flow if need be.

Good Luck!

BH Prospector
And if'n you do use a control valve, use one like AZViper did on his latest miller table. The shut off valve you want is the ones they use under sinks and by toilets. Think needle and seat instead of gate. A much MUCH better valve than those clunky PVC ones.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread