A Real Gold Mining Oportunity....

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been professionally mining placer and hard rock gold off and on for over 45 years and have teamed up with a very well known geologist to open 2 different mines. One in Arizona and one in Oregon. The AZ project will be worked from Fall to Spring and the OR project will be worked from Spring to Fall. This will be full time, year round work.

The AZ project is FULLY PERMITTED and ready for production...The OR project is on patented land in the most mine friendly county in the US and is also ready to go to production. Both projects are open pit placer mining.

We will need people with the following skills:

* Welders
* CDL drivers
* Heavy Equipment operators...dump trucks, dozers, excavators, water trucks
* 3 phase electrical experience/pumps/generators as well as some single phase generated experience
* Laborers
* At least 21 years old with no disabilities that would hinder your ability to work hard and long hours at a production mine. Speak, read and write
English
* Wages will be depending on experience.....generally ranging from $15 to $25 per hour with bonuses and incentives

Initially, both projects will be very small scale, for a very, very short period ( 2 to 3 weeks), as we complete our analysis of each property. Once that phase is completed and a production plant set up/built, we will process between 1000 to 1500 yards per day.

Full extensive back ground checks will be made....NO FELONIES... however each situation will be looked at in a case by case basis.
Prefer Non smokers...and no drinkers... Absolutely, alcohol will NOT be allowed on any of our sites period, and certainly no drugs. Each person will be drug and alcohol tested pre employment as well as randomly. Certain doctor prescribed drugs will also disqualify you, but will be looked at in a case by case basis. Each person will eventually become MSHA certified.

These mines will be run completely legal, safe as possible and conform to all applicable local, state and federal laws....both the laws that help us miners and those laws that unfortunately hinder us....this will be a professional environment.

If interested, please send me a PM here on this site. Please include your contact information to do a phone interview. I will call you back. That interview will be followed formal application process. We will need an additional 4 to 5 people from what we have now.

Thanks for your interest,

Professional Miner

Upvote 0

DynoGuy

Nov 10, 2013
Statesville, NC
Detector(s) used
Sluices: Bazooka 30" Prospector, Bazooka Super Mini and a folding A52 clone. Homemade 12" x 24" Miller table.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Professional Miner welcome & thanks for posting. Sounds like something I'd like to do if I was in a different situation (decent mechanic, able to weld good enough for field repairs and don't mind working long hours). Hope you find a good crew.

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I was 25 years younger I'd be all over this. There's got to be a hundred guys on this forum that would love to pull the trigger on this one, just got to have the kahoonas. Speaking of pulling the trigger. You ever happen on the need for security give me a holler. Get me a perch up high enough and I can reach out and touch em before they hear the report. I would love to see a running thread w pics on the T-Net as you get things get up and running.

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
If I tried anything and happened to see you up in a perch with a rifle, you would only see my a** running out of there faster than you can move the scope up to look towards my direction.

IdahoGoldGettR

Mar 13, 2014
Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MVC-011S.JPG 2013 (5).JPG They say pics say a thousand words..... PM sent

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lurker joins for the sake of destiny:occasion14: Welcome!

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Professional Miner,

Please don't think I am being ignorant here, but I will give an honest assessment of what you face here in AZ. And all I can say is good luck.

1. The wages you are paying are a little out of line with what is being paid here right now. With the skills I have, I wouldn't get out of bed for what you are paying. My salary right now, with hourly wages and bonuses is well into the six figure range. And this does not include the benefits I have.

2. The only people you are going to find here in AZ that are left to work in the mining industry either have drug and alcohol problems or are convicted felons. Otherwise they would be working for one of the big boys, instead of contract labor making peanuts. We are going through a major expansion right now and we cannot find the people we need with us paying far more than you are.

3. The dry camp. While I do agree that mining and alcohol do not mix, you have to remember that most miner's are used to having a few after a herd day's work. If that can't happen, then the pay has to make up fpr it.

4. Remote location. Again, the pay has to make up for the incovenience. I was offered a crap ton of money to go to Alaska, but I am still here in AZ. Inconvenience wasn't worth the remote location and being away from my family.

5. There are just not that many of us left. And those that are left are aging fast. Not enough new blood coming in. So the experienced people are COMMANDING higher wages. And it is only going to get worse for awhile.

I wish you the best and do hope you find the people ypou need. We all kniow we need more experienced people out there.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Professional Miner, Howdy and Good Morning as well! I was just reading through this thread and it struck me that this is hard, dirty work with long hours of physically grueling labor. Having moved a few rocks myself I understand about this but when one adds heavy equipment to the picture well, the picture starts to take on some severe work conditions. Getting clean after a hard days work in dust, heat and whatever else takes place will be important. Being clean as well as being able to relax after work will help keep the morale of the job site up. This along with some good grub throughout the day will go a long way towards keeping the ugly, lonely, what if thoughts out of the minds of the workers. Who will be keeping the eating/relaxing facility clean?

Having an air conditioned retreat to get to after the work day will go a long way towards keeping the crew in reasonable spirits. Having something worthwhile to do after work is a choice each worker will need to consider and one the Company should consider as well, my thinking at least. This is a work crew, likely out in the sticks away from city life so what will you have to offer as far as cleanliness, comfort, activities, morality and the like? Again, it will be a choice the crew will need to make - what to do in my time off from work: read, write, compute/internet. Activities that promote goodwill are way better than the alternatives but again this is a personal choice for the worker as well as the employer but you will need to deal with the habits of "a crew of people all jammed together" who must help to make the company and therefore the workers profitable and Safe. Just me thinking. Best of success with the venture's and what plans do you have for reclaiming the areas as the mining progress's?..........63bkpkr

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. For your assesment M. M....

Im glad to hear you are doing so well. .... most folks are not....that being said...very few are truely REAL professional miners.... most people today don't have the skills to put together a high volume production operation. If they had those skills, they would be doing it already. They don't know how to get the environmental agencies, local, state and federal goverment agencies to completely sign off on the project, so when the mining starts, there are no surprises or shut downs....which is what my partner and I do before we mine. We don't need a skilled welder...or a skilled electrician and so on with vast years of experience....we need average, down to earth people who want a chance to better themselves.... So far the people who have contacted us about working on projects like ours has been fantastic...some really well rounded experienced...non drinking ....no drug...eager to learn and work people....

Folks like you...with your education and income are not going to look twice at an opportunity like this....

I thank you for your comments....

Professional Miner

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your comments 63bpkr....

believe it or not....after my 45 years of mining experience and my partners 35 years of experience in this industry....this isn't our first adventure of this magnitude....everything you mentioned is true and had been thought of and is or will be put into place....

Please review my response to Road Runner...

Professional Miner

Last edited:

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a great learning opportunity for those that want to... or can.... try something a bit different.

You should have some great response.

Doc

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Jeff,

Despite what you read about Oregon, there are still pockets of sane people in Oregon.... Don't believe everything you read...

The OR property is Patented Mining Claim...a Patent is a "GRANT"...grants cannot be altered, changed, removed or withdrawn... US Supreme Court Cases....Fletcher vs Peck, 1803....and more recently Brandt vs US March 10, 2014....No State has NO jurisdiction over Patented Lands as they are "Grants" made by the Federal Government.

Professional Miner

Thanks! That is one of the reasons I'm here for...to learn :thumbsup:

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Hunter....

I'm 65 years young...feel good...healthy...my mind says i'm 40...my body says i'm 65.....lol....

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result.... its not "kahoonas"....
its the desire to change....

Professional Miner

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Idaho....

great pictures...I have many such pictures my self...

Thanks for your interest....

Professional Miner

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks. For your assesment M. M.... Im glad to hear you are doing so well. .... most folks are not....that being said...very few are truely REAL professional miners.... most people today don't have the skills to put together a high volume production operation. If they had those skills, they would be doing it already. They don't know how to get the environmental agencies, local, state and federal goverment agencies to completely sign off on the project, so when the mining starts, there are no surprises or shut downs....which is what my partner and I do before we mine. We don't need a skilled welder...or a skilled electrician and so on with vast years of experience....we need average, down to earth people who want a chance to better themselves.... So far the people who have contacted us about working on projects like ours has been fantastic...some really well rounded experienced...non drinking ....no drug...eager to learn and work people.... Folks like you...with your education and income are not going to look twice at an opportunity like this.... I thank you for your comments.... Professional Miner

There are several thing here that concern me. You say you want to start a high production operation but you don't need skilled welders, skilled electricians, and so on. You also say you want to be MSHA compliant. But you don't need skilled people who know 30 CFR? Sounds like an accident looking for a place to happen to me. Or someone trying to skirt a few laws and safety standards.

I know of a group operating here in AZ who are hiring people to build a huge stockpile of material by running them into the ground, then laying them off while the material is being processed. I REALLY hope this isn't you. If it is, you won't enjoy your limited stay here. nothing irritates me more than someone taking advantage of those willing to learn.

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your comments are from a point of view in which you know little of what we are doing...you are speaking from the work environment you are currently in...and trying to second guess us...and no...we are not the group you speak of...we are legit...know the laws well ....have good attorneys...are MSHA compliant when NECESSARY...

BTW...regardless of how much material one moves in a placer operation...and one can move a hell of a lot of material....under an exploration permit....MSHA isn't even in the picture, as by a point of law as described by law...one isn't "mining" under an exploration permit. One can operate at large volumes, for several yeas before having to initiate a "mining" permit. None of our projects are on Federal Lands. By the time it becomes necessary, a few years from now, when we will have a need to be MSHA compliant, our people at that time will be trained and certified and we, as a company, will be certified to comply with all aspects of the MSHA regulations at a mining site.

And maybe I used the wrong word..."PRODUCTION"...even under an exploration permit, 1500 yards a day is with the approved and signed permits we have....While in some minds one may think that volume is production or close to it, and its about max volume for a small outfit like ours...it really is a very small scale operation compared to some of the large open pit copper mines in AZ...however, that volume we will aim to achieve is still within the guidelines of our signed and approved by ALL the APPROOPREATE government and environmental agencies permit. Prior to starting work, those who we hire will be MSHA trained and get their refresher courses completed when necessary. The equipment and processing equipment we will purchase will be built to comply with current MSHA regulations, In the past I have been asked to teach the MSHA surface miner classes. I never have, but do have all the books and regulations and have been MSHA trained for several years. A mine operation does NOT need a MSHA Mine ID until you are actually mining.

Professional Miner

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
By your last response, it does look like your on the up and up. I do apologize if I seemed harsh. But ever since the whole Gold Rush Alaska thing started, I've seen a lot of fly by night companies start up here in AZ with no intention of actually doing anything but milking people for money. That does not seem to be the case here.

I've been around mining my entire life and am well versed in all it's aspects. Great Grandfather was a miner, Grandfather was a miner, Father was a miner, And I have spent many years hard rocking.

Good luck and I hope you hit a potato patch.

I'll be following the same path you are here in a year or as soon as the wife thinks my arm is fully healed. Found my own little patch and as soon as the lawyers get their crap worked out, I'll own the land it sits under.

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your comments M & M...Its all good...thanks...

You're right...gold seems to bring out the best and worst in people. I am here for one reason...I love mining...been doing for many years and in todays concrete jungle of cities we live in, the adventuresome spirit has been lost...with the exception of the prospector....

Now that I have a partner I can count on, one who is well connected to many government agencies, who is often asked for his help by these agencies as well as in the "know" with many of the film crews and manufactures of the equipment seen on these shows and people involved in these farce and fantasy TV programs of get rich quick bull $$#%$%...I want to give back to an industry, that through hard work and an expensive education of the school of hard knocks, has given me the experience to pass on to other who have the desire to learn, better themselves and are willing to take a chance on what we offer and make a decent living along the way, not to mention the priceless experiences of working a real operation.

I hope and wish you the best in your quest to obtain your own potato patch of gold...

Professional Miner

PS:...never give up...every successful person, not born into the success, has had many failures before becoming successful...History is full of these examples....never give up on the dream...work to make the dream come true...which many times requires us to move out of our comfort zones and live on the edge to make the success real...Its a matter of planning your dream and working your plan...seeing obstacles as opportunities...a necessity to invent another way to accomplish your dream..... but no matter what...never give up!

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Professional Miner,

If the location was nearer to me and the family situation much different for me (two daughters and 5 grandchildren living with me that rely on my support), I would seriously take you up on an offer for work. I am a 61 year old U.S. Army Veteran and retired Federal Government Employee (NOAA - National Weather Service) who can literally drive anything on this Earth that has wheels on it and probably most track based units with very little time behind the controls. I have never had a wreck, speeding ticket or even parking ticket, was requested by many including a Major General to drive for them, have a clean record as the FBI kept and probably still keeps a running file on me as they do for all Federal Government Employees. My' Retirement income is somewhat meager due to having to payoff an Ex-Wife twice ($9,000 the first time plus $800 a month in Alimony for 5 years, then $28,000 the second time which ended the Alimony payments) which kept me from being able to payoff my' home, so I run a small business to try to provide the extra needed around here to keep things going. While the pay range isn't quite to my liking, if there are some incentives paid to the employees, especially those that work different and multiple jobs on site and/or if the Company is doing well, then it would be more agreeable to most folks looking.

If you or I can think of ways to make things work for me considering my obligations, then don't hesitate to contact me via PM. By the way, I am also a Gold and Gem Prospector with my' own equipment and while I am getting pretty good at it, I would still be considered an Amateur.

Frank

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Huntsman...

Thanks for the comments and interest. It does seem like you have your hands full. I sent you a P.M.

Professional Miner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread