A Real Gold Mining Oportunity....

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been professionally mining placer and hard rock gold off and on for over 45 years and have teamed up with a very well known geologist to open 2 different mines. One in Arizona and one in Oregon. The AZ project will be worked from Fall to Spring and the OR project will be worked from Spring to Fall. This will be full time, year round work.

The AZ project is FULLY PERMITTED and ready for production...The OR project is on patented land in the most mine friendly county in the US and is also ready to go to production. Both projects are open pit placer mining.

We will need people with the following skills:

* Welders
* CDL drivers
* Heavy Equipment operators...dump trucks, dozers, excavators, water trucks
* 3 phase electrical experience/pumps/generators as well as some single phase generated experience
* Laborers
* At least 21 years old with no disabilities that would hinder your ability to work hard and long hours at a production mine. Speak, read and write
English
* Wages will be depending on experience.....generally ranging from $15 to $25 per hour with bonuses and incentives

Initially, both projects will be very small scale, for a very, very short period ( 2 to 3 weeks), as we complete our analysis of each property. Once that phase is completed and a production plant set up/built, we will process between 1000 to 1500 yards per day.

Full extensive back ground checks will be made....NO FELONIES... however each situation will be looked at in a case by case basis.
Prefer Non smokers...and no drinkers... Absolutely, alcohol will NOT be allowed on any of our sites period, and certainly no drugs. Each person will be drug and alcohol tested pre employment as well as randomly. Certain doctor prescribed drugs will also disqualify you, but will be looked at in a case by case basis. Each person will eventually become MSHA certified.

These mines will be run completely legal, safe as possible and conform to all applicable local, state and federal laws....both the laws that help us miners and those laws that unfortunately hinder us....this will be a professional environment.

If interested, please send me a PM here on this site. Please include your contact information to do a phone interview. I will call you back. That interview will be followed formal application process. We will need an additional 4 to 5 people from what we have now.

Thanks for your interest,

Professional Miner

Upvote 0

GrizzlyGremlin

Nov 17, 2012
No booze or drugs... Count me IN!!.... NOT. Sounds like a very crappy time. Noone i know wants to go work for average wages and not be able to drink a few or few more.
Let alone doing manual labor.. Do you know any landscapers who go home and hang the hat? Nope, Pour a shot? Yep. Nothing wrong with that either. You should try it some time... Everyones doing it.
Gee im getting thirsty for some Homebrew.
Cheers to you Mr. Big miner drug and boose testing employer man!
To
Finding
You
A
Sober
Crew

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
I would have to agree long hours for that amount of money? No thanks. I also don't think your going to find a crew member that won't drink after a long hard day of mining. Good luck, seriously cause your going to need it.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome to tnet and don't mind these guys ;)

I'm glad you are reaching out to the community here to offer this opportunity, may just fit someone's plans and dreams!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pro Miner: Thanks for posting that, as there could be a couple
of folks from the site that qualify.

Absolutely, alcohol will NOT be allowed on any of our sites period, and certainly no drugs.
Each person will be drug and alcohol tested pre employment as well as randomly. Certain doctor
prescribed drugs will also disqualify you, but will be looked at in a case by case basis. Each person
will eventually become MSHA certified.

I can appreciate your desire to keep insurance costs low, but seriously,
what people do after their shift ain't nobodies business but theirs. If they
show up under the influence, then boot 'em, but otherwise don't ya think
that's asking a bit much? I don't drink, but do have to take a number of
prescribed med's that would certainly disqualify me...not to mention the
real possibility of sudden onset vertigo.

Sad part is, I can drive anything with wheels or tracks, and have experience
with just about every form of machine, including those with multiple gear boxes
that must be operated properly or the tranny blows..lol.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My question is ARE YOU LOOKING FOR COOKS?:hello: I'll work for a salary and room. as long as I can poke around the pit for a bit......:laughing7:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa...wait a minute there's no Coors in camp???....Why do the foreman go to town every night?:dontknow:..( :occasion14:)....I should have kept my job at the golf course it paid more anyway:BangHead:

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So we get to travel back and forth between both mines.
Steady job all year.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Priorities must be straight as are you seriously mining or seriously drinkn'?? The wage ALSO includes bonus and incentives but you must have incentive in the first place. Ground floor opportunities are what has made this industry and a chance of a lifetime to give it a go. Nope don't know the folks but easy to check'm out. Nothing ventured,nothing gained. I'd take a looksee anyhow but too darn busy at the moment on my own ops-Wish ya fellas all the luck in the world as much time/cash/effort lining up permits etc etc etc-John :laughing7:

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If I could uproot the girlfriend I would jump on this in a second; I can weld anything, operate anything, and deal with electrical equipment and pumps on a daily basis. I think it would be a blast to be a part of something like this!

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Dizzy Digger....

You are right about what you do on your time off... however, that being said, there is a reason that booz is not allowed on oil rigs...nor is it allowed inside the truck of a big rig driver (actually a federal offense)...nor is booz allowed in most any PROFESSIONAL environment when danger, injury and death is just a simple mistake away....just to name a few occupations where booz is not allowed....yes insurance plays into it....but far beyond the legalities is the safety of each and every person on site....

I think Hose John said it best...get the priorities correct...either seriously mine...or seriously drink...but never together... When shovels are turned into excavators, wheel burros turned into dump trucks, 2 hp gas engines turned to 200KW generators and processing plants capable of 1500 yards per shift...safety MUST be the highest of all priorities...

But I do thank you for your comments....

Professional Miner....

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your question Road Runner...

Yes, two different camps, processing plants and heavy equipment will be at both sites. Some minor equipment will be transported back and forth. Each camp will be occupied on each site, both being semi remote. If you do not have a RV to stay in, one will be provided at both sites....it will take about a week to move between camps...during that time, most of the crew will have that time off.

Professional Miner

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome aboard! Pro miner. I hope you get a pro team to help your gold operation get into action.:happysmiley:

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jeff,

Despite what you read about Oregon, there are still pockets of sane people in Oregon.... Don't believe everything you read...

The OR property is Patented Mining Claim...a Patent is a "GRANT"...grants cannot be altered, changed, removed or withdrawn... US Supreme Court Cases....Fletcher vs Peck, 1803....and more recently Brandt vs US March 10, 2014....No State has NO jurisdiction over Patented Lands as they are "Grants" made by the Federal Government.

Professional Miner

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just took a chance to be a smarta$$. Joking aside It is a good job offer and in an industry that needs good serious workers with their heads on straight. And federally regulated so all necessary rules must be followed and understood. Did you put an add in the classifieds of the I.C.M.J. it is the oldest longest running serious mining periodical out there. Lots of readers. You might get good response there.

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your comment Gold Washer....

Yes we have considered the ICMJ....but wanted to try here first...to give anyone who has some talent and skills to move up from the weekend warrior type of prospector to a serious professional miner. So far, we have received pretty much what we expected, with a few nice "nuggets" of folks seriously interested in become a professional miner. We encourage anyone, who has the desire to learn more, experience more and earn more to apply. My partner and I were once weekend warrior prospectors...it took many years to move us from that mentality and experience to become what we are today, professionals at what we do. We are hoping to give back to an industry that has given us much.

Professional Miner

pcampbell

Feb 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting on the forum and providing this opportunity to the many small time miners here. I would love to jump on this opportunity but I just started a new job locally (that pays handsomely) and I like my bourbon a bit too much.

Good luck with your venture!

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
If I could uproot the girlfriend I would jump on this in a second; I can weld anything, operate anything, and deal with electrical equipment and pumps on a daily basis. I think it would be a blast to be a part of something like this!
if you are a master welder you should be getting paid 65 dollars an hour. That's only fair because you guys are way too highly skilled to be getting a small amount of money, but welding and mining? Hmmm that would probably be worth it.

OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're right H&F...

But a welder o a mine site will only weld once in a while....most of the time they will do many other duties, like driving heavy equipment, driving a dump truck, maning the pumps, fueling, electrical and on and on it goes....welding only happens when something breaks...which with a well built plant doesn't happen much....

But thanks for your comment...

Professional Miner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions