Always Playing

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well been busy the weather has been great. I been working my 2 dig sites. Neither has proved really spectacular but have a decent average. I made a trip to Green Valley from Moody ridge the other day it been a long while since I been in the area. Always a thrill.. Anyway Today I stepped out of my Box and did some Metal Detecting. Not for gold but junk and stuff.. Found an old horseshoe and axe head and lots of square nails and other scrap metal pieces. It was a blast. Goin to go out wednsday again. Hope to get some vids. ....Gold. treasure. junk. Pretty much anything I dig up puts a grin on my face. Anyway it was a fun day.. I have a camping trip coming up before my Alaska trip.. It is likely I will be up around Siskiyou County from April 6 to Mid may. But we will see how things pan out. No doubt I will find myself somewhere. well I hope everyone is having a good ST Patricks Day..And on some good gold..

Upvote 0

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Fun little video. Moreover, you caught some nice color as well!

All the best,

Lanny

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Marshall was that metal pan the one you had previous to the green one? They look kinda similar.....

Lotus Geologist

Jan 6, 2014
Lotus/Coloma, California
Detector(s) used
MXT, TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think that might have been a redneck classifier. Funny joke about the cracked green pan... I've never met Marshall, but when I see miners I'm always looking for "that pan". Should be in a museum...

L.G.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That steel pan made me LOL. There are times when I KNOW that kind of frustration. Great vid and music as usual.

I'm in Del Norte county, just west of Siskiyou. You're more than welcome if you have time to visit with us. I got a really nice, fully equipped tent spot right next door. If you do get the chance, pm me for my number.
Best of luck to! ya:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions